cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Here's Your Big Chance

Just got a letter from the Holly Turner@stampedeamerica.com, offering me $25.00 and hour to start conversations on digital platforms.

Ohhhhhh......here's your big chance cult members, to come on here and make big bucks while you slam those of us you hate so much.  BA - might be enough for you to suspend your truck driving career for a month or so.   And, really good canvassers can win Trump memorabilia that is normally reserved for Trump campaign staff only.

Looks like Trump intends to take every platform in America, and turn it red.  What he's not seeing, is the red in the eyes of the people against him.....

Republicans can't win an election, without lying....

Jen

4 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Here's Your Big Chance

Bolsheviks will not be allowed to succeed. You had better get used to the idea,  Jen. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Republicans can spend all the money you want - America knows - and 2016 isn’t going to be repeated.  

I am less and less concerned that Trump will win the election.  Trump will not win the election by votes.   He and the cult will attempt to delegitimize the election.   

Trump has not gained any voters in the 4 years he has been in office.  Ohhhhhhhh, but then Walk Aways......yeah, there are as many or more that have walked away from Trump, or voted for Trump because of being turned off of Hillary by the same techniques we are seeing this time.  THIS TIME, America’s not buying it.   America sees what Trump is - the can man he was billed to be.   He will lose - America knows.   You cult guys, better get ready for your war on the REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS......Those of us strong enough to stand up to a Trump, and say, “Enough!!!”.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.......

Jen

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

😂😂  Your use of the phrase "walk away" is a testimony to how effective it was.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Oh yeah - I love using it every time I find someone - especially that has been Republican forever - that now leaves Trump because “they know”.   They finally see the truth, of what the rest of us have seen from the beginning.   Trump used people, and disposed of them when they no longer serve a worthwhile purpose.   

My walk aways are real - the ones you guys have, not so much......

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying......

Jen