cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Here's a guy who really cares about the white working man

http://evonomics.com/nobel-economist-angus-deaton-capitalism-democratic/

Well, maybe not- just sitting around eating foie gras and drinking fine montepulciano while he's snickering at those deplorables. Unlike Donald Trump (who, as far as I know, has never brushed shoulders with a single one of those germ vectors).

But he did an exhaustive statistical compilation on the matter so that he could get that Nobel cash and be a star in the Ivy tower.

As far as I know most of the participants here don't exactly qualify as White Working Class although apparently feel a strong affinity. Must be motivated by other factors.

I do think that the fact that for the first time in history we have a large class of downwardly mobile white people is probably the gravest threat to The Republic yet.

17 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Here's a guy who really cares about the white working man

What would that guy prescribe that would help those of us in the White Community? 

Education isn`t a problem the White guy clerking at the local Kwik Trip has a Masters degree in Shakespeare.  Student debt is more of a problem than "lack of education" the ease of student debt has made non-college material kids flock to schools and they wake up one day owing the price of a new house in college debt.  If they had to wash dishes to go to school, then tuition would be much cheaper.  My Son`s buddy went to a $50K/yr school for communications and is now working at a non-profit "save the bees" organization, will non-profit work service nearly $200K in student debt?  Stay tuned.

Mortality?  That ain`t a White person`s problem, the obits  are full of dead White people in their 90`s and 100`s.

No, those of us in the White Community pay too much taxes and these 10  Jerks want us to pay more.

Image result for democratic debate raise your hand

Senior Advisor

Going to fix that for the next debate. Not allowed to ask a raise your hand question. To complicated.

Senior Contributor

No, those of us in the White Community pay too much taxes

So what you are saying is your tax rate is determined by the colour of your skin?

Now think about that BA and then look deep into your mind and you will see that your dear leaders racism is taking hold.

Senior Contributor

(So what you are saying is your tax rate is determined by the colour of your skin?)

If the fraud squad has anything to do with it, yes.

(Now think about that BA and then look deep into your mind and you will see that your dear leaders racism is taking hold.)

Racism - If the dnc and their co-horts in the main stream / liberal media say it enough times, the sheep will believe.

Senior Advisor

Nox is the one who put race into the discussion. Is Nox a racist?

Senior Contributor

To the contrary, I just posted something from a Nobel laureate regarding the parlous state of persons out in American Carnage Land.

You're the one who has been going on all day about the White Working Male.

I think you're kind of freaked out since I figured out that you're a paid troll for the Heartland Institute.

Senior Advisor

From your original post.

"As far as I know most of the participants here don't exactly qualify as White Working Class"

Now what about those who support reparations, do they see color?

Senior Advisor

From another of your post.

"The Government became the enemy of many Good People when it made a mild shift from the previous policy which was Affirmative Action for Straight White Males Only."

What about it? Is that racist? You see color.

Senior Contributor

Simply true.

In the period approximately 1933-65 when the gubmint was pulling people up by their own bootstraps and building a middle class, that was the preferred class.

Folks without historical perspective assume that is the natural order of things and they've been wronged if anyone else is included.