cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Here's a question

With all the fun these people been having, flaunting their guns around in public, making fools of themselves, why are they taking their guns to resturants and threatening them, why aren't they going to the offices of big oil, and threatening them?? Those are the people costing us the most money? Threatening the BLM, is dumb, it's the foking oil companies that need an education!! Show us you really know who the real enemy is!! It's not the government, you fools, it's the corporations that are the real enemy!

20 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Here's a question

What do you burn up in your muscle car, Chevy pickup, and deluxe motor home? I think it is refined OIL. Hate the oil companies that you have become dependent upon? Just go cold turkey and do not do business with them any longer.

Besides, show us all how much you believe in the global warming story. Abstain from burning carbon fuels, and I just might believe in the story , too.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Since you mentioned those flaunting their guns in public I thought you might enjoy reading this editorial in Macleans news magazine.

It notes that even the NRA does not think flaunting their guns is good.

http://www.macleans.ca/general/when-the-nra-is-a-voice-of-moderation-on-open-carry-laws-its-clear-am...

It ends with this.........

No law will ever completely eliminate the risk of firearm homicides, as the tragedy in Moncton reveals. Yet, if the U.S. had the same rate of gun murders as Canada, there would be 10,000 fewer deaths every year. With this in mind, we pray that the sight of a heavily armed civilian walking down your street never becomes normal, wherever you live.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Deluxe motor home and old muscle cars. Wow think of the carbon footprint.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Sorry to break it to ya', Craigo, but the GTO hasn't been started in 2 yrs. Haven't had time or the ambition, been flying models instead. Motor home makes two trips a year, to and from AZ. You see, I actually have been saving energy, if I used the fuel used in the Motorhome to get me to AZ, it would have only lasted a month in MI. last winter, I figure I saved about 1200 gals. of fuel by living in AZ last winter, cash wise I came out money ahead.

You don't hate oil companies?? That's real big of you, you have to be one of the few. It still remains, these macho gun toters, have their prorities focused in the wrong place, it's not the government that's killing them it's the oil companies and corporations that are raping them.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

It really must be nice to be you, clueless. Well, at least, Craigo, got one of you convinced, but he doesn't know what he's talking about either.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Have you even seen with your own eyes someone flaunting a gun in public...I haven`t.  the "Home Depot" deal made the alternative media "news" I never saw it on ABC, CBS or NBC.  I don`t think it`s a good idea to carry guns in public, but that is my opinion.  If the Home Depot guys were doing something illegal, they would be in big trouble.  I wouldn`t doubt if they were actually leftists just pushing the boundaries of the law hoping to "start something". 

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You are probably right in that it was a group of Leftists creating a "news story".
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Ooh, the "conspiracy theroist", is at it again, heh, BA?? Don't want to get any on you so just brush it off, call it "conspiracy"! Lame, man lame, and yes, I have seen macho, idiots walking around with firearms hanging off their belts, and it's a little bit scary. You have no idea what the fool is thinking or for that matter what the dopes been drinking. It's not a sane thing to do, in my opinion.

LEFTIST, TRYING TO START SOMETHING, BULLL**bleep**!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Way to go, Craigo, I should have known you'd jump on that band wagon, you guys gotta stick together, no matter how asinine!