cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Here's a question

I don't "love" or hate the oil companies. They are a business that tries to supply what people need to survive. If they were gone, our economy would vanish and millions would eventually die.

Do you believe the "man caused global warming" story? If you do, you will be able to stay in Michigan year around. I find it amusing how many folks that trumpet the "global warming gospel" do not cut their use of fuel at all. Especially the Zero's Worldwide Golfing Tour.

If you aren't using the GTO, you had better drain the gas out of the tank. It will turn to "varnish" on you.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

No, no, no. Your trying to paint a picture of oil companies, that isn't there, Craigo! Those basterds are raping us everyday, and spending billions to destroy wind and solar technology, and besides that we are subsidizing them to do it!! Don't you dare defend that bunch of crooks!!

I put Stabile, in her, but I have got to get her out, and run that gas out. Maybe the clean Diesel Jeep I just bought will even out the 20 gals. of gas I'm going to burn, you think?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Obama will burn up all that you are trying to save in a nano-second. I didn't know that Jeep had a diesel. At least you can store (horde) diesel fuel for a very long time without it going bad.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Yeah. How is the prepping going mate. When do you expect the arrival of the political rapture? Should be good.
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

They really think they are flaunting their male appendages. Unfortunately  a fire arm does not a manly man make!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Yes, we know!  Everything is a conspiracy with you!!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Why do people have to quit using oil products for you to believe that we need to be working on alternative energy sources NOW instead of the repubs way of do nothing until the perfect solution is found???  That's what you a$$holes always say--raising rich people's taxes won't fix the deficit!  No, but it would help!  Put in solar and wind power generators wouldn't do amuch to fix the deficit!  Right, but it would help to start easing the pain!  And on and on!  Don't do anything!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Instead of figuring out ways to hoard fuel and devious ways to fight off the liberal brown hoards that will attack your compound, why don't you and other genius brother start working on ways to convert something into usable fuel for transportation????

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

He has. It is called Thorium. It can replace all energy needs for thousands of years. One problem, the government will not let anyone use it, because "Mr. Big" does not want it to be available to the masses. They would rather have ways to grab us by the "short hairs".

The government sees people control as vastly more important than problem solving.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

The government will not allow anyone to truly find the alternative to oil. People control is vastly more important. They are not about to permit anyone to find "The Holy Grail" of energy replacement.

It is Thorium, by the way. If they find you with any, they will snuff you out.