cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: Here's one for you righties

That guy supposedly said a lot of dumb things but not all were true. But the point is, the right makes fun of a dem who makes a gaff but makes excuses or denies it when a rightie says some pretty disturbing things like our govt is responsible for the theater shootings or says things as if they came out of his own mind!
Honored Advisor

Obama is the plagiarist in chief, if plagiarism worries you.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/bush-speechwriter-accuses-obama-of-plagiarism-in-state-of-the-u...  

Let`s see either:   #1 you are in a tizzy about  Brannon "stealing" from Rand Paul, a politician that you are 180º in agreement with.

Oooooooor  #2 You don`t like what Brannon is saying.

Ding Ding Ding ...we have a winner with "you don`t like what Brannon is saying"!

http://www.thestate.com/2014/04/18/3396199/brannon-defends-against-more-plagiarism.html 

BTW the NRA endored Tillis ....maybe you should send a few bucks to Tillis  Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I don't pay a lot of attention, to what some nut says running in the primaries, unless I can vote yes or no to them.   Any nutcase, can run for any office.   It is only if they win, that they become a reflection of the voters.

Now, if he wins the primary, I'd have to concede that something smells funny.

Veteran Advisor

It wouldn't bother you if a candidate says absurd, hateful things about other humans--gays, seniors or veterans even if your party supported him UNLESS he actually got elected??????? You don't really mean that do you?
Senior Contributor

Re: Obama is the plagiarist in chief, if plagiarism worries you.

Well, BA, I hate to tell you but your video, went in the crapper, the second that Fox news logo came up! Your siding with the biggest bunch of dammned liars in history! If it says Fox, it's sh!t! Go back and watch what Ed Shultz tells you about Fox, it's the truth, because he shows them shooting off their big mouths, you can't argue with video tape.

Senior Contributor

He isn't 'my' candidate.   He is some nut, running for office, in some other district.   Actually, it would be kind of re-assuring, if the voters would vote down someone making ridiculous statements, rather than voting them in.

He isn't any more 'my' candidate, than Marion Barry, or Jessee (I want to cut Obama's nuts off) Jackson, was 'yours'.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/10/aw-nuts-jesse-jackson-you_n_111903.html

Veteran Advisor

Not sure that the DNC supported either of those two but if they did and I learned of it, I would not be happy if they used my donations to help them. A nut is a nut and I would not want them elected and if my party supported them in an election, I would have some serious problems. Doesn't matter if they were in my district or state.
Honored Advisor

Do you have a link that supports "RNC supports Branon"?   Because as I understand it, it`s a primary and Branon isn`t even the favorite, the NRA is supporting the more favored Tillis.  If Branon wins the primary then I`m sure the RNC will support him, as they should.  Branon`s views aren`t "extreme" which is probably why you are a Democrat.

Veteran Advisor

No, it is the Tea party supporting him along with rand paul, mike lee, and ann coulter. I was wrong about rnc. You don't think many of his statements are extreme? That must be the reason you are an extreme repub!!
Senior Contributor

At one time or another, they were both delagates for the DNC.