cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UNIranch
Senior Contributor

the cut and paste stuff

I am completely enjoying the lack of critical thinking that you do Gilligan...how does a paste from wiki explain your position...are you saying since its a left leaning org they are debunked?...I think its because you dont have any original thought to back up your ideology...come on man...you sound like lobotomies...full of bluster and BS and lacking of real thought...explain the difference between Reagan and Obama...they are both Democrats so good luck...

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

break it down...

...you seem to also be tied up in liars figures to prove a point Horton...lets see if you can break down your claim in the catagories that go with the 94 mil....how many have retired and only work a minimal job to meet weekly needs?....how many just plain retired early?...how many are below the age of 16?...lets see if you can cash this check your mouth is writing...

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Mental Hospital Liberties Night?

Is Saturday night when the Mental Hospital lets you have free access to the Internet?

Shame on them!

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

another lay down

...see when you cant back up your thoughts with intelligent dialog ya kinda look like a wanker...your last post would show an exaple of just that...and here I thought lobotomies' father had passed...now explain the dif between these two fine Presidents

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Re: Mental Hospital Liberties Night?

Maybe one flew over the cuckoo's nest.

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

Who ME said the Who

...yes you Whoo(thats funny!)...you should be studying up on how to make your statement factual about the unemployed instead of trying out 6th grade tactics with your school bus driver...

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Here's some information, that should make your hair stand on end

A couple of things you should know.   One is that the people not looking have NEVER been counted in the unemployment figures so it just shows you evil mindedness to keep saying the unemployment rate is not the truth.  Secondly, did you know that the active duty military are not counted as having a job nor employable?

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

What a cop out, Craig!

Just like the lousy politians trying to win the Republican nomination! Sound bites, slogans, and one liners with no facts, or truth!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: break it down...

This claim, has been the biggest single lie in this Presidents term. They have been blathering and blowing the Breitbart/Foxnewsforfools talking point, that is completely, totally lying!

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

Re: break it down...

...it may become quite obvious that he can not break it down past the sound bite GTO...LOL!