cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Actually, there is no problem

And at least some members of congress, from both parties, can read it anytime they want to. Not one dem has exercised that right.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Actually, actually, that's not actually true.

Barr has offered to let them read a "less redacted" version but not an entirely " un-redacted"  version.  The Democrats are merely trying to preserve Congress's Constitutional oversight power.  But then again, trump and the republicans never did have much respect for the "Constitution".

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Actually, actually, that's not actually true.

(Barr has offered to let them read a "less redacted" version but not an entirely " un-redacted"  version.  The Democrats are merely trying to preserve Congress's Constitutional oversight power.  But then again, trump and the republicans never did have much respect for the "Constitution".)

Good job toeing the line.

'Constitutional crisis', the key phrase put out by the Democrats this week and of course picked up by their cohorts in the main stream liberal media.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Agreed

I agree with you that it is immensely better that by some divine providence POTUS Trump beat the cow that you voted for. Cow = crooked old witch*

As far as the vile people in America, your vile people are my patriots, and my vile people are your murderers.

Guess I will side with my vile ones.