Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Here's your Republican party!

23 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Here's your Republican party!

And the morons, you've put your faith in! Crooks and liars, one and all!!

Senior Contributor

Yeah major ten year study came in.  Turns out there was probably some cause for doubt after all in some of the democratic administrative technique.

They women seem to have gotten real quite lately.  We need the republican party to get the those lazy men back to work.  It really shouldn't be like this forever but you can't believe everything you read.

We will have to try to get this stuff sorted.  Could take over twenty years.  I don't know if we were planning on being here in twenty or not.  Hopefully everything can be worked out with the fuss.  Eh?

Honored Advisor

....and the Democrats aren`t crooks and liars???   Oh right right right, they are also crooks and liars but they "steal for us"  yippee!   Except, I`m one of those that`s getting ripped off and that`s not so much fun  ...."Oh farm subsidies !!  farm subsides!!  farm subsidies!!"   yeah, now I know how the dog chewing on the bone of his own tail feels after someone else ate the meat.

Senior Contributor

Except, I`m one of those that`s getting ripped off and that`s not so much fun 

OMG, BA, the only one ripping you off is John Deere! Nothing outside of them has, "ripped you off"!

Senior Contributor

nice bibs BA

Too funny, too sad, too true.

Smiley Very Happy

Voting-Republican-485x418.jpg

Honored Advisor

Correction AgJudge

The guy in the suit wins regardless which party is in power, he donates to BOTH parties and all he cares about is ACCESS to government...and that includes Democrats.  The guy in the suit wants cheap labor (US Chamber of Commerce) so he can afix a halo above his head and talk about the  "Poor poor poor immigrants  boo hoo hoo  sniffle sniffle..they just want a better lifer sob sob sob Smiley Sad " he probably has to pull a hair out of his nose to cry on cue.

If it was me and "bubba" voting Republican...why did the fudge packers gain the most in the last 5 years?  People are smoking "legal" dope, Mexicans are flooding in, babies getting disassembled in the womb, people forced to buy unaffordable sickcare.   Looks to me like the heathen couldn`t have gotten anymore without putting the country into chapter 7 bankruptcy.

Senior Contributor

Re: Correction AgJudge

I don't know who the packers are as I don't follow sports. 

But I did find a new bumper sticker  for you. Smiley Very Happy

ZmsoghDo_normal.jpeg

Senior Contributor

Re: Correction AgJudge

Lets call a spade a spade BA. The liberals are in the Islamic terrorists pockets. President Obama has given them a pass (heck, we did it a thousand yrs ago, why do we have a problem with them paying us back?). Well Mr. president, the crusades have been brought under control. ISLAMIC terror is expanding. Let`s face it. Liberals have gotten mostly what they have ask for the past few yrs. What else do they want? Their goal is to shut the opposition down. Why **bleep** foot around this? They want our voices silenced. Getting scary trying to figure out how far they may go. Hitler had a "final solution". I just wonder what the leaders and followers of these maniacs in charge now have planed for us? Just heard on the news where 40 some people were burned to death in Iraq. That must make the liberal voices on here drool......... Have a pleasant day................

Honored Advisor

Log Cabin Republicans?

...and they do that because they can.