cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Log Cabin Republicans?

Homocons. I consider them even worse than the tea things, BA

Oh and Marty, seems you are taking a turn for the worse.

Honored Advisor

Re: Correction AgJudge

Hey Marty, the way it sounds this "ISIS" outfit are more satanists and not really Muslim.  ISIS brutally beheaded 21 Coptic Christians, it was a "in your face" slam, it seems they really focus on Christians in this brutality, even mainstream media is describing this as armageddon.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/isis-beheads-pope-condemns-obama-golfs/ 

Honored Advisor

So you`re a communist first and a homosexual second?   For your sake I sure hope the communists are as welcoming to you as the homosexuals, when the end game finally comes to fruition.

Senior Contributor

How so? You hate Christians.  Most of the liberals on this forum seem to have a disdain for Christians. ISIS Hates Christians......... What am I missing?

Veteran Advisor

They just released a video of around 45 Christians being burned alive in Iraq. I'm not sure of who is doing what, but it seems that whatever is happening, it is coming to a head, fast.

I am sure that the One World Order folks want a war to get going over there to preserve their oil interests. It probably is the beginning of Armedgedon. It seems that over time, I always get proven right. The handwriting is on the wall for all to see.
Senior Contributor

No Marty, I don't hate real Christians, after all my good parents are.  But I do hate what the Christianists on here and elsewhere are;  as displayed  with false pride nearly daily. 

I think the bible has something to say about pride, does it not ?

I DO hate ALL religion absolutely. Right now ISIS is co-opting Islam in their f'd up crusade to bring about end times.

And they actually DO believe that  'that time '  is near. Oddly, BA says the same.

BA- The word is gay, as in happy Smiley Very Happy  the religious right and those who would happlily shove me in an oven use that word  because it makes it sound clinical and is used as a hate term. So I suppose I understand your affinity towards it.

Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

Hey Marty, the way it sounds this "ISIS" outfit are more satanists and not really Muslim.

Well  hallelujah !  You finaly said something that makes sense !!!

Yeah they singled out a group of Christians this last time, but they kill EVERYBODY who is not them, including their own, so don't feel special.

Honored Advisor

My `Funk and Wagnalls" defines gay as "happy" the gays that I know couldn`t be described as happy, they`re always bitching about something...it`s a lifestyle full of sourpüsses.

Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

My `Funk and Wagnalls" defines gay as "happy" the gays that I know couldn`t be described as happy, they`re always bitching about something...it`s a lifestyle full of sourpüsses.

So all farmers are gay now ?  I need to get out more.

Honored Advisor

No, as Craig said, they just burned too death 40 some more Christians.  You don`t really hear of ISIS attacking the Jews...aren`t the Jews and Israel the main burr in the Muslim`s saddle blanket?  Yet ISIS goes out of their way to make clear that their fight is with Christians.