cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Here's your hope

The President's jobs bill is finally released.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: facts are

FOOL!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: So I( guess your argument is...

There are plenty of millionairs who don't create ANY jobs.  Well, maybe they hire an illegal alien as a housekeeper, and another as a landscaper, but there are plenty out there who just live off their trust funds, not producing anything.  Of course, they also are paying very little taxes, because their fortune is already made.  Probably the most overtaxed of us are the lower-middle-class who are trying to pay for the startup costs for a business, which usually has to be in after-tax money, while trying to provide for a family.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: glad to see your admission

we all knew you were--now grow up and debate the post--or as usual run up the WHITE flag

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: lets be fair

everyone would pay an equal; share--it is the ONLY fair tax--it would be stupid to tax what a person owns that only slows the economy--like oblumo wants to do

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: lets be fair

I didn't say tax what he owns. I said tax what he buys and sells. Every transaction taxed no matter what it is. Thus you get the lowest possible rates.

Obama wants to tax income,period!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: sorry

i  didnt understand --can you think of any negatives to this type tax--it seems to me to be the only fair tax and you could get billions off the underground economy

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: The simple answer

Got a link to support your statement there hawk?  

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: The simple answer

He can't find one, that's from a reputable site. All he's got is the screw-ball right propoganda.