cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Hero saves boy, may face gun charges

Shows how the elite make criminals out of the peasants.

snip-

On Sunday, three pit bulls attacked an 11-year old boy riding a bike in a Washington, D.C. neighborhood, biting him on the arms, legs, stomach, and chest. A neighbor ran into his house, retrieved his gun, and ran to the boy's aid, shooting and killing one of the attacking dogs.

A nearby policeman came quickly to the scene when he heard the sound of gunfire and shot and killed the other two dogs.

The boy, Jayeon Simon, was rushed to the hospital, where he underwent surgery and was released on Wednesday. He is expected to recover, but the harrowing experience left him fearful of attacks from dogs in the future. "I be riding my bike. I be with my friend Daniel. Then they start attacking me," he told a local television station. "This guy comes out. Brings out a hand gun. For the dogs. Then he shot one of the dogs."

The neighbor who saved the boy's life, however, may face gun charges. The Washington Metropolitan Police Department is currently investigating whether the man's gun was legally registered. If it was not, he may be charged with a crime.

Neighbor Tony Lawson approved of the shooter's actions. "They talking about charging him? Come on now... I know if that man hadn't did what he did, that little boy might be dead... or wish he was dead."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/01/25/Neighbor-Shoots-Pit-Bull-Saves-Boy-Now-May-Face-G...

16 Replies
verbatime
Senior Contributor

Re: Hero saves boy, may face gun charges

Faust100F
Advisor

3020 - that sucks!  But . . . under the law, unlawful actions can be taken to save another persons life, like taking someone elses car to haul a person (say a policeman lol.) to the emergency room to save his life.   In this case the gun may have been unregistered, but I think it would political suicide for any County Attorney to prosecute this case.  No jury would convict anyone for committing a crime in a life or death situation.  Just sayin . . . Adios Amigo. John

Verb - I love it . . . wonder what bloomberg is going to do now . . . it is clear that he may be committing political suicide also if he goes up against these guys, this is a case where civil disobedience will work, New York does not have enough jail cells to hold these people.  I would not want to be a cop arresting one of these guys.   I mean . . . a citizen has a right to protect his constitutional rights , and resist "any" authority infringing upon those rights.  This is going to be fun to watch.  John

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

First glance it appears a good deed but obviously we do not know the whole story.  If his gun was not registered, prosecute him.   He had ample time to do it himself.  Why not?But the court has to up hold the law if he is charged as we cannot have a law for criminals and another for do gooders who don't register their guns.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

The dumbass could have just as well took a ball bat out there and accomplished the same thing. Just wanted to be a Rambo hero.

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

I want to see you take on 3 pitbulls with a baseball bat, HERO.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

LMAO!! Are you kidding?? Must have a hang over from last night? Little to much, shine? Hell, three is easy, 4 might be a little more challenging.

God, are you that dumb?

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Send me the video, it'll be fun to watch. Better yet post it here for all to see.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Taylor - "what's that noise"

Mum " I don't know"

T - "better get my gun that the government want to take from me and use it before they do"

M - "be careful darling"

T - "Never mind me love - I know guns - I'll shoot the darned ass of those blessed commies"

Some time later and Mum is still knitting

M - "How did you go darl"

T -  "Oh it was nothin' love - some squirrels where hunting in the back shed and some  n----r was there so I let him have one for good measure"

Mum - "isn't it illegal to shoot them"

T - Naaaaaaaaaaaaah "Not if he is on SS - you can never be too sure about those basturds.  Next thing they will be running the country love"

Mum - "Come and sit down love and watch the remainder of Laramie - How about a cup of carfee".

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Is this an attempt at humor, satire or stupidity? I believe you achieved the latter, as you always do.