Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Hey 3020, did you know this guy?

3 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: Hey 3020, did you know this guy?

Yeah, not far to the west. I heard of him but don't really know him. Right in ECIN's back yard. He needs to weigh in.

Senior Advisor

Ron , I just madee a call to my fert. dealer down at Waldron , He said that Mr. Miller's place is just south of 244 , you can see it from 244 , He would be about 8 miles or so South of me- Know right where it  is . Anyway he said that it was on the news and in Print that Mr. Miller had called the FBI to come to his house , I guess that at 91 he thought it would be better for them to handel this stuff , remember it's from all over the world and there are treaties and laws NOW that was or maybe not in place at the time he got them So how do you handel that now ?? Let the Gov take care of it is my guess as they would know whats going on -- I hope , lol

One other tid bit - It has been rumored for years that Mr. Miller worked on the Manhattan Project , Have heard he pulled the trigger on the first  BOMB , BUT as I said that has just been a rumor - but came from some people that knows him . Wonder IF any of that is in his collection ?

Will Try and get a News Team down that way  today Ron , See if I can get some pictures

Senior Advisor

I have heard of him and knew he had a huge collection. The bomb stuff is all new to me.....BTW, what does your wife think of you using her as your avatar???