cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lemerik1958
Senior Contributor

Hey BA

Just checking on how your daughter is doing.  Hope she is recovering with minimal problems. 

11 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Hey BA

I hope that the severe weather missed your area. I heard that a tornado was in Muscatine county.

lemerik1958
Senior Contributor

Appreciate the thought Millie but don’t live in Muscatine County . If you meant the post for BA, my apologies 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Thank you for asking Lemerik. My Daughter got the negative Covid back, I think exactly a week ago.  She`s staying with us a few days before she goes back to her radio and consulting gigs. I don`t want to be accused of minimizing the virus  she describes it as mild flu, she said a couple days she was short winded climbing stairs, but was never afraid. 

The 4th of July (day after the negative test) she was boating on the Mississippi with friends.  Her U of Iowa graduate classes of about 30 will be in the classroom.  It would really be great if everyone was as mildly affected as her experience. 

lemerik1958
Senior Contributor

Glad to hear she is doing well. Congrats 

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@lemerik1958 wrote:

Appreciate the thought Millie but don’t live in Muscatine County . If you meant the post for BA, my apologies 

That is interesting. Your internet connection starts out at a little communication company in West Liberty. I bet you wonder how I even know this. No matter. You are where you are, and I am glad that you didn’t tangle with a tornado. 

bruce MN
Advisor

If she’s been told Glad to hear she’s fine.

My b-in-law still sicker than the devil but hanging on.

If she indeed had been confirmed as having had it and now negative I hope the science is right that she can’t be a shedder.

If the stars aren’t aligned  right it apparently can get ugly:

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/i-thought-this-was-a-hoax-patient-in-their-30s-dies-after-att...

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

There’s no cure for stupid....we see it here all the time.   Too bad....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Bruce, I hope your brother in law makes a total recovery, keep us posted. If Daughter is a "shedder" a lot of us around here are in trouble, meanwhile I have a 7:30 tee time with the "outbreak monkey".

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor