cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey Baggers, your McDaniels lost!

Smiley Very Happy  Har Har Har.  Sarah Palin lost her luster Har Har Har.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2014/06/24/cochran-rangel-primary-results/1132...

Sounds like that epidemy of virtue, charlie Rangel is claiming he won.   What I find amazing is in his Harlem district, apparently the Mexicans have taken over there too.  So if you go to Harlem, you`ll have a better than equal change of a Mexican mugging you as a Black guy.    Things are really going to hell when it`s hard to find a Black guy to mug you in Harlem.

* edit: har har I meant McDaniels...har har    Smiley Very Happy 

6 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Hey Baggers, your McDaniels lost!

Why would Democrats cross over and vote for Cochran when they would have stood a better chance in the general election against the bagger?
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

hmmmmmmm

Bruce, there`s a reason that I call you a "smart liberal".

r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:
Why would Democrats cross over and vote for Cochran when they would have stood a better chance in the general election against the bagger?

Why would the NAACP be monitoring the polling places?

hardnox
Advisor

And....not much comment when Dems most definitely did cross over to vote for Brat.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Well if'n you really dislike McDaniel it give you two chances to knock him out. In fact, I hope the republicans nominate the most favorable candidate just in case the accidently win. I don't want a nazi candidate for anything because there is evidence that some times american voters screw up and elect the wrong guy.

The american voter has the right to be wrong!

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: hmmmmmmm

Its spelled epitome;  you low info bagger you.