cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Hey Bruce....it's Nan and Chuck

Kids are confined to their rooms. You ask what was left to be said.....well it must be a lot because it takes two of them to say it. Guess neither one is smart enough on their own.....Now this is an AP story so it could turn out to be fake news.

snip-

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer will give the Democratic response to President Donald Trump’s remarks to the nation Tuesday on his proposed wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

https://apnews.com/9f3362c235dd47f6ac0ae580ae7265e0

8 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Hey Bruce....it's Nan and Chuck

FWIW i’ll Go on record as one registered Democrat who thinks it’s a bad idea.

Maybe they’ll just go on and shrug, throw up their palms and say “What he said.”.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Could be interesting.  Unless Trump has had some seriously good speech writers and stays on script, he'll probably screw up whatever he intends to achieve, though my hope is for a well-thought and well-founded presentation.  I think Nan and Chuck will repeat how Trump is holding us all hostage just to build an unwanted, ineffective and immoral wall.  Plus, we'll probably hear how bad 6-800,000 federal employees are being treated by putting them on furlough and not paying them -- even though the first actual paycheck they will miss will be Friday, Jan 11th, assuming no deal by then, and even though (I think) historically they've received pay for the time not worked.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

KINDA   like  the  ''   M   F   P  ''     payment ,  being  not  missed  ? 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I guess it is all fake facts that the 4000 or however many thousand terrorists it was that trump and Sarah said were captured at the border with Mexico turns out to be maybe 6!! And I think most of them had flown in.
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

'''' Breaking  News ''''  Kelly  Ann, also  said  the  facts  were  '''  conflated ''  during  a  Fox  Entertainment  interview  a  few  hours  ago -  -  -

CON flated   - conflated  -    Webster  Definition  -  to blow together,  to fuse  -   -   - 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Leaves  me  wondering  if  or  when  ,  Saturday  Night  Live ,  material  will  EVER  END  - - -

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Yep, pretty much wasted air-time.