cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey Chris Mathews

..if guns become illegal (hypothetical of course) should those be caught in possession of a gun deserve to be punished? 

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/donald-trump-tells-chris-matthews-women-deserve-some-form-of-punishm...

6 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Hey Chris Mathews

As usual apples vs cumquats.

hardnox
Advisor

Your guy is slowly sinking back into the turdswamp that he crawled out of.

Mine is steadily gaining but may, or may not, fall slightly short.

NY looks to be critical and it is problematic- a closed primary with party election long since past. And there is a lot of Real Money in NY, and those people will tend to favor Clinton.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

1/3 of Dems are saying "no way no how Hillary" in the past Democrats have had no problem coalescing around the greater evil...so I`m "from Missouri" until I actually see it.   Probably a few Bigshots and namby-pamby Republicans will vote for Hillary over a Trump or a Ted Cruz ...but Trump has brought in alot of Harley ridding, Marlboro smoking, dirty fingernails, never voted folks that would sooner drink Blatz beer than vote for Kasich or Hil.   Time`ll tell, it`s gonna be interesting, when the dust settles Hil might pull it off sad to say.  I guess go back to what I said the day after Romney lost "The country has changed a republican may never get elected president agin"  too many states like California are permanently gone to the GOP and as more hop across the border everyday, more states become void of comon sense.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

What you are thinking is FAR from common sense!  You're a fool first and foremost!

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

What you are thinking is FAR from common sense!  You're a fool first and foremost!

A personal attack at BA Deere is the same thing as BA Deere winning the argument. 

image.jpeg

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

image.jpeg