Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Hey Dale.....

Anyone that you know?

6 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Hey Dale.....

Nope, never. Where are they from? Iowa? Should I know them?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Nope, never. Where are they from? Iowa? Should I know them?

There is a Dale Walker over in Eastern, Michigan.  Then you must be the Dale Walker near Webberville, Michigan, ..... near Lansing, Michigan.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

If that was your feeble attempt to intimidate me, your sadly mistaken. Unlike you, I have never done anything I am ashamed of. Unlike you, I have never cheated a neighbor, or a customer. Anyone as narrow minded, and egotistical as you need a conscience, I'm it!

Schnurrbart, and hardnox, can verify, the picture is not me. I wonder if the people's picture you posted are thrilled to know you plastered them on this site? Hum, guess it's time to find out!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@Reich Leader , Herr GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Schnurrbart, and hardnox, can verify, the picture is not me!

I dunno ..... I think that picture looks just like you.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Well, Craig, I do have to thank you, for one thing. Your vindictive attitude, gave me the chance to talk to some very nice, people. As usual, you've made a fool of yourself.

I think removeing their picture may have been a wise move.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Guess your little trick didn't pan out, huh, craig.  Do you really think putting pix of people and publishing their name and address on here is something special?  What it might do some day is your ass kicked from one end of Indianola to the other end.  Be careful!  BTW, Dale's wife is much prettier than the woman in the picture you put up for a couple of days.