cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Hey Dr. Goobsky

What do your trusted sources think about chicken soup?

and....

Ya got your dotted line marker ready?

8 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Hey Dr. Goobsky

Troll boy made his appearance - and disappeared like the fart in the wind that he is.   I’ll bring this to the top, so it is easier for him to see.......

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying........

Jen

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

So the commies created a virus in their lab and released it for the purposes of harming the economy to affect the US election so morons like you could post a graph and say, look at Trumps economy...  and you think I dont know that?

I think you're an idiot.  

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Sorry Karen, didn't mean to leave you out, you're a dumb ***** also. 😉

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Whatever - go crawl back in whatever hole you crawled out of.   You’re posts are useless......you have no points to make.   Your just spewing the same Republican talking points we hear over and over and over.   The stupid - well, that’s all over you, isn’t it Gooby?

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.......

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Even allowing for that possibility, mot everyone else has handled both the disease and the economic impact better.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Even allowing for that possibility, mot everyone else has handled both the disease and the economic impact better.

Only in the realm of falsified numbers.  Why does the CDC include non pneumonia deaths in their tabulations while other countries have not?

I know the lie ObKnoxious.  

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Excess mortality data doesn't suggest that we're overcounting vs. the rest of the advanced world. If anything, to the contrary.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Excess mortality data doesn't suggest that we're overcounting vs. the rest of the advanced world. If anything, to the contrary.

You're not that ignorant Knox.  Counting Covid pneumonia related deaths with non pneumonia deaths compared to only pneumonia related deaths of influenza and or other countries is a false argument.  And it is a deviation of protocol of the CDC.... in short, it is a lie.