cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Hey GTO

Just came acoss this story and thought you might find it interesting.

Several others on here will ignore it.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/03/opinion/lujan-gop-dhs-funding/?iid=ob_article_organicsidebar_expansion...

Over the last two weeks, we have seen the Republican Congress manufacture, then escalate, a political crisis by threatening to shut down the Department of Homeland Security. There is no government task more basic than keeping citizens safe. And yet Republicans are recklessly putting our national security at risk to protect their own political security.

11 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: Hey GTO

There is no homeland security without border security.

Veteran Advisor

You keep saying. My question to you is how would you suggest that be done?
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
You keep saying. My question to you is how would you suggest that be done?

Not by having the DHS issue ILLEGALS a drivers license and social security number and setting them up to earn the earned income tax credit for the past five years and giving them the right to vote. You seal the border by whatever it takes to seal the border. If we wish to remain a sovereign nation we must defend our borders.

Veteran Advisor

Non-answer. You don't answer a question of "what would you do" by saying what you wouldn't do! Tell me what you would do to close the border to stop illegals from coming in.
Senior Contributor

First thing.............Do not ENCOURAGE them to come here. We might as well have buses at the boarder to pick them up........

Senior Contributor

Why are you asking us? Why not ask the president. Someone that can actually do something about it........

Senior Contributor

Are you wetting your pants?

Senior Contributor

Apparently it only started in 2008!!!
Veteran Advisor

I will do that if you guys would JSTFU! I figured you guys had a plan since you are always talking about itbut thenI remembered that y'all are rightwingers. Rightwingers don't have plans they just bitch!