cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Hey Hardnox.........

I have to make a trip down to Macomb area, and you had brought that up before so I wondered if you were close to meet up and get a bite of food and a cold one. I want to go to either the Ipava Tap for tenderloins, or Club 41 for the onion rings, but have to meet up with somebody in Lake Bracken area and then in Colchester.

I'm trying to get down there within the next 1-3 weeks, and hopefully the schedule will work out OK. You up for some good grub and a couple of cocktails??

21 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Hey Hardnox.........

Hi Tom,

Sorry for the delay- I was in one of my sporadic periods of productivity.

It would have to be the week after next- nexdt week we're heading to AZ to thaw out and maybe catch a couple of cubbie spring games over in schnurrbart's neighborhood.

What're you thinking, timewise?

Best,

h

Highlighted

Re: Hey schurrbart,.........

Do you live very close to the Hoosier Cafe?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

The one in Mesa or Chandler?  The answer is that both are pretty close.  Of course, Mesa is closer to me since I live in Mesa.  When you coming out?

Highlighted

I'm thinking it was the one in Chandler, but I'm not sure.

We'll be in Sun Lakes all of next week. Want to have breakfast some morning?

I assume you can bring your guns in can't you?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

We can do that.  I don't know about the guns but I guess they don't serve beer there.  Smiley Wink  Do you check your email listed on here?  If so, I will send you my phone number and you give me a call.  Let me know.  Maybe GTO would like to join??

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Uh oh

The Libs are gonna have a beer summit in Arizona.  I`d love to be a fly on the wall  Smiley Happy  Have fun but don`t drink and drive.

Highlighted

Sounds good. If e-mail doesn't work we'll figure something else out.

I suggested breakfast because it might be least disruptive to everyone's schedule but am flexible. I'll probably need to leave it a bit open until get a better read on some of my wife's plans.

Best,

h

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Hey nox, I have to take care of some estate biz and they are wanting to step things up to Saturday Jan. 26 so I/we might head there Friday night(the 25th) to meet them Saturday am in Galesburg, and then on to Macomb. It won't take long to take care of stuff in Colchester and not sure if I/we would spend the night, but probably would instead of driving home and just make a weekend out of it.

They wanted to do it this weekend but I couldn't and the Mrs.. is down South taking care of things at the cabins because of Spring Break at her school.

I was out there in Indianapolis just last weekend for the Big Ten tourney and the weather was real nice too. I was the biggest loser(thanks a lot Wisconsin) on the pool and had to wear the "loser's outfit" to supper before we left town. It's a nice city and we stayed at The Hampton Inn and was able to walk everywhere, and it sure beats taking a bus to "the hood" when the tourney is at The United Center in Chicago.

It's kind of short notice but would the weekend of the 26th and 27th work?? It might change before then as I'm trying to get them to send me the paperwork next day so I can sign it and send it back, and then when we head that way would be open or negotiable.

Highlighted

Hi Tom,

Unfortunately probably not. We'll be getting back relatively late on the 26th and I'll no doubt have something that has come up that requires attention.

Also, since it is a bit of a haul over there I'd thought I could combine with other biz at some point.

I really appreciate the offer though and hope to get together sometime in the not too distant future.

Best,

h