cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: Uh oh

Come on down, you don't have to be fly on the wall, you can sit at the table with us--although, you would probably be more comfortable as a fly.  Smiley Wink

Senior Contributor

Re: Hey schurrbart,.........

Keep me up on what the plans are, Brian. If it can work, I would love to meet up face to face with nox, like you and I did.

Veteran Advisor

I will.

Veteran Advisor

Re: Holy Earthquake!

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Keep me up on what the plans are, Brian. If it can work, I would love to meet up face to face with nox, like you and I did.

Great Horny-toads!!!  With everyone in one place all leaning left...why, I bet that will set off the San Andreas Fault to slide right into the Pacific Ocean!

On the bright side, then Mesa will then be ocean front property and y'all can go surfin'!

Veteran Advisor

Re: Holy Earthquake!

No, I will plan on selling my beach front property to some hick from Ioway and move to Costa Rica.

Veteran Advisor

Did you get that number?

Senior Contributor

Your drinking and driving comment got me to thinking about a few years back being in Wyoming and Montana.  I don't know if they still have them or not, but a few years back I was amazed at the amount of bars in Wyoming and Montana that had drive up windows.  I can't believe anyone ever thought this was a good idea. 

Veteran Advisor

Can you believe it is a good idea to allow untrained, un-permited rambos able to go into bars with loaded concealed weapons?  Or courts or schools or libraries or churches?

Sorry, try this: hardnoxy@gmail.com

Veteran Advisor

Number on the way.