cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Hey Jenny

I’ve always said that I hated politics, Hobby.   All I was trying to do here, is stop some of the lies.   But the lies are so pervasive in our society today, that if you try to stop the lies, you’re the bad person.   

It’s like when I was giving my own forecasts on Marketing.   People really got pissed off, that I had the gall to say something other than what the talking heads were.  

We are the only democracy, that has made it in existence over 200 years.  At this point, I have to really question, how many more years we can maintain our firm of government, when we are at each other’s throats.   

A house divided, cannot stand.   I never thought I see the demise of this nation in my lifetime - I may yet get to see it.

Jen

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Yeah......trust me.....I know.

I know we don’t agree Hobby - and you know what?   That’s fine.   But at least you and I can compromise, and look past our differences, for the betterment of each other.   We have lost that as a nation - and I haven’t s clue, how to get it back.

Jen

It all began here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LabloPDPtLg

And again you want to blame the other side.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@aljessen61 wrote:

@jennys_mn wrote:

Yeah......trust me.....I know.

I know we don’t agree Hobby - and you know what?   That’s fine.   But at least you and I can compromise, and look past our differences, for the betterment of each other.   We have lost that as a nation - and I haven’t s clue, how to get it back.

Jen

It all began here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LabloPDPtLg

And again you want to blame the other side.

Yup, and the coup d’etât attempts that continued. Jesus' second coming is nigh. 

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

When someone has been off the rails for quite a while, and then announce they are going through recovery, you can only rejoice and hope that it is a successful intervention.