cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey!! Liberal gun grabbers, watch this.

Have you heard of Cody Wilson?  Have you heard of 3D printable manufacturing? Smiley Very Happy   Well, you mo-fo`s need to watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XKAaO26FAvA    So, you think that dragging out a bunch of "boo-hoo" stories and passing a bunch of stupid laws are keep freedom down??? Dream on suckers Smiley LOL

11 Replies
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Hey!! Liberal gun grabbers, watch this.

Anyone who spends more than on second listening to that perverted asswhole is no better than him, and he is worthless.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: smarter than you EH!!!!

i notice anytime you see a post by someone smarter than you you go to being a mealy mouth---is this the case every time ---this is tooo easy !!!!!~

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Sorry, I didn't watch the video, but I did find this:http://www.webpronews.com/gunsmith-uses-3d-printer-to-make-a-rifle-2012-07

There are several websites that reference the product I showed and It's probably true. I think you should buy one of these printer things and try making something like a 30 06. Let us know if it blows up or not since it's all plastic.

As far as making magazines and even whole firearms, one does not need this type of technology to do it. Americans have been making firearms with lathes, grinders and files for a couple hundred years. In the Middle East, back alley shops have been building AKs for many decades. Add more modern machining tools and you can make pretty much your anything equipment is capable of making, given the knowledge.

This is not some great thwart to any new laws. Not yet, possibly so with some advancements and knowledge that blends iron and plastic (such as in Glocks). Even if you succeed in making a magazine (that you could easily buy off of someone else), you still need to be smart enough to make spring steel and insert it in the proper way in the printed magazine. Plastic won't feed a high capacity magazine. Plastic won't support a 30 cal round in a chamber. There are limitations. The old time work around would be easier - just build it with machinery.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I hear ya on that Knapper, I`m not into this computer stuff, I`m a old school survivalist in the vein of Kurt Saxon and Ragar Benson.  We`ve had ample warning that the gun grabbers were coming, I mean good Lord if you haven`t been stocking up since the son of satan was put in office in January of 2009 ...well "he who hesitates is lost".  I think it`s cool that computer geeks that aren`t handy with tools can also prepare, when the jack-booted serpents kick in our doors to force the youngsters into the UN army and burn our Bibles, they won`t know for sure what will be greeting them behind that door.  The guy I mentioned in my post was in your link and was firing a fully auto AR15 with one of his .223 30rd mags...it worked fine...ain`t the .223 the caliber that has the gun grabbers in such a tizzy?  here`s the 1 minute video off your link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q10Jz2qIog8&feature=player_embedded    Them sonofabitches that think they are going to enslave us don`t have a clue.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Actually, BA, you people are the poor sonsabitches, being suckered! Wake up, my friend their blowin smoke up your ass.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: smarter than you EH!!!!

You do not know what mealy mouth means.  If you did you would not use it in that context.

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Talk to my Uncle, who served in Vietnam, if superior firepower can defeat an indigenous force.

Faust100F
Advisor

Taylor, I agree - when the waves of muppets pick up their pitchforks and scythes, stasrt disrupting supply lines, destroying the pipelines accross this country, blowing dams and bridges and more or less isolating these SOB;s in their cities or army bases.  

We will see who will win.  We know they can kill us, but can  a million man army, etc., wipe out 300,000,000 people who are pissed off. Lets look at our Military's war record since WWII. Korea - lost, Vietnam- lost, Iraq - lost, Afghanistan - lost.  How am I doing so far?  

Point made . . . I mean all the Canadians should still be living in the U.S. and we should be living in exile if our ancestors did not outlast the largest Army in the world when they kicked England[s ass during the Revolution.  

This gun law will never pass, iwe already have Sheriffs announcing they will not enforce any gun law they believe to violate the second amendment.   Adios Amigo. John

man of steel
Senior Contributor

Stupid morons such as goat don't understand. They are one dimensional....and wrong...... Unless annihilation is the objective, and the wealth is not sought, and there is no desire to keep the infrastructure, and control is not the objective.

One thing good about people such as Goat, we won't have to worry about them wanting when this kind of situation goes down