cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Hey MLB, why just one game?

Why don't you take your whole franchise out of Georgia? Don't blacks matter to you?

12 Replies
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Wait until Delta ....

Wait until Delta relocates out of Atlanta, the watch the Republican Jim Crow squeal.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Hey MLB, why just one game?

@r3020 wrote:

Why don't you take your whole franchise out of Georgia? Don't blacks matter to you?

Seems like sports you’re willing to watch is getting pretty low.   NFL, MLB, women’s sports.   Guess you have more time to guard those bathrooms.

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Why doesn't MLB take the Braves? I thought they were about justice. Who's going to miss one game? If they want to make a statement take the team.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Wait until Delta relocates out of Atlanta, the watch the Republican Jim Crow squeal.)

Wouldn't be surprised with that "great" senate representation in charge there - but wouldn't that be Jim Eagle? 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Doesn't the Delta CEO still demand you show an ID before you board one of his planes? Guess he wants to keep blacks off his precious airline.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: 3020, you sure are worried about ...

.. Blacks voting.  Why is that?

bruce MN
Advisor

ActuLly, he’s always been fairly honest

It’s not them voting. 

It’s who they he suspects that they might be likely to vote for. 

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Just take the allstar game to China

maybe do it every year and eliminate trying to appease one state or city over another. We know that Lebron James has no issue with CCP suppression.

Why are blacks made to show ID's to board airplanes? Why do you need to show a paid ticket to get into the freeking allstar game, anyway? Why do they have security and gates at baseball games?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: 3020, you sure are worried about ...

Because I want every legal citizen to vote. I don't want the country lead by the vote counters.