cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Hey Sam

Since you’re a principled constitutional conservative you’re going for Amash, right?

5 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Hey Sam

Not likely.   My guess is that all investigations into the coup attempt will plod along with nothing much happening till after the election.  Trump looses and all the associated crimes will fade away.     We entrench a new era where the permanent government has final say on who runs the country.

On the slim chance that the swamp is drained, perhaps Trump's job is complete.  

Senior Advisor

Lol.

I bet the King of the Swamp and Madame Chiang almost split a gut about the swamp draining thing while they’re doing their Friday night money counting and drinking fine 20 yr old KY mash.

Senior Advisor

Does tend to confirm my hunch that so called libertarians are just a special snowflake variety of RW authoritarians.

Amash will probably pull more away from the Tulsi type snowflakes from the Ds more than from The Base.

Senior Advisor

What action has Amash taken that you label him a Constitutional conservative?

Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Does tend to confirm my hunch that so called libertarians are just a special snowflake variety of RW authoritarians.

Amash will probably pull more away from the Tulsi type snowflakes from the Ds more than from The Base.

Hey Karen, take a dump and fall back in it.