cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Hey don

Did you see ba said you (don the progressive) could not be a hypocrite? Thats like a get out of jail free card around here.

9 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Hey don

Hey Sam, to be a "hypocrite" you have to have standards in the first place and liberals have none. I mean just like a dog that licks his butt and eats his vomit and looks up at you to say "What??  Did I do something wrong?".    There is no "honor among thieves".

It`s like the slippery slope of farm subsidies, once a conservative signs up for the bi-partisan, lawful program that ensures the nation of cheap food.  The liberal can then say "I see you take farm subsidies...hmmmm well here`s a bill that will give everyone on welfare a brand new Cadillac, a new house and a $1 million check and if you oppose that...you are a HYPOCRITE because you take farm subsidies"   See, these liberals have no morals and even less common sense and they are just plain getting flat out nasty mean.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

Hey Sam, to be a "hypocrite" you have to have standards in the first place and liberals have none. I mean just like a dog that licks his butt and eats his vomit and looks up at you to say "What??  Did I do something wrong?".    There is no "honor among thieves".

It`s like the slippery slope of farm subsidies, once a conservative signs up for the bi-partisan, lawful program that ensures the nation of cheap food.  The liberal can then say "I see you take farm subsidies...hmmmm well here`s a bill that will give everyone on welfare a brand new Cadillac, a new house and a $1 million check and if you oppose that...you are a HYPOCRITE because you take farm subsidies"   See, these liberals have no morals and even less common sense and they are just plain getting flat out nasty mean.

That's why morality to a progressive is what a cross is to dracula.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Yes 3020, I heard on Rush yesterday a caller said Obama has "high tech soup kitchens".  See during FDR the soup kitchen lines were very visable, now today no one has to stand in line the entitlements come right to their mailbox.  Things are probably worse, it`s just no one has to stand in a line for their goodies.

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

Ok then BADeere

and butter doesn't melt in your mouth does it..........

"see these liberals have no morals and even less common sense and they are just plain getting flat out nasty mean"

just the libs though, uhh ha.

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

BA talking about soup lines...

it would appear that if we could only ridicule the poor by making them stand in line in public... things would be better huh?
...I agree and maybe we could also force their kids to clean up in the school cafeteria in front of the other more well to do students that would help too huh??

...better yet if we could all make them wear a certain uniform so everybody could ridicule them for having to be on some kind of assistance program that would probably take the cake for you huh?

...you are starting to sound like a bitter bitter old **bleep**!!

...you are Rushs main audience which is dwindling by the day as the funeral parlors fill the holes in the ground with your old asses...
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I never said any such thing.  I`m just saying things are worse and that is hidden...today it`s invisible soup lines.

bruce MN
Advisor

"things are worse" than when? Or than whay?
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Things are worse than what they are telling us.  Unemployment is worse...30 hours is now "full employment" Companies like Walmart hire employees so cheap they are elgible for earned income credit, food stamps all kinds of stuff.  ...I don`t blame the employees, you gotta do what you gotta do but things are "Bleeped" up beyond recognition.  But, if you`re not looking for it, you don`t see it.

bruce MN
Advisor

Understand. Thanks. Don't necessarily disagree

What to do? I'm not hearing any proposals out of those who are sure they know who is to blame. These conditions have been a long, long time in the making.