cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Hey you democrats

I wish you would stop bringing up kaitlin or bruce jenner. I know you haven't, but we have one participant here that is obsessed about that topic. So much so he  has to wait to get home because he is too frightened to use a bathroom away from home. I wonder if he uses or his children use the bathroom in his catholic church.   I've never heard of Bruce jenner exposing himself or herself  in any public facility. although you can't say that about those catholic preists that use and abuse your children.

8 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Hey you democrats

@OKdon wrote:

I wish you would stop bringing up kaitlin or bruce jenner. I know you haven't, but we have one participant here that is obsessed about that topic. So much so he  has to wait to get home because he is too frightened to use a bathroom away from home. I wonder if he uses or his children use the bathroom in his catholic church.   I've never heard of Bruce jenner exposing himself or herself  in any public facility. although you can't say that about those catholic preists that use and abuse your children.

Glad to see you realize Bruce Jenner is a mentally unstable man. You are leaps above the progressives that rule us. Now hope you can convince your progressive friends boys are not suppose to be in the girls bathrooms and showers and help New York City realize calling a man a he is protected under the first amendment to the Constitution of the United States and must not be subject to a $250,000 fine. Kudos.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Stupid can't be fixed!  You are doomed!!!

Senior Contributor

I said absolutely nothing about Bruce Jenners mental state. You are an incredible liar in that you quote inaccuracies in someone elses comments. Geeesh! get a life liar!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Don, are you affected by the ice storm that hit OK overnight?  Stay safe!

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

I said absolutely nothing about Bruce Jenners mental state. You are an incredible liar in that you quote inaccuracies in someone elses comments. Geeesh! get a life liar!

So then you agree he is a girl? He is either mentally unstable or you deny science.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

A little snow here in Bixby and it mostly melted and then refroze on the driveway.I walked to the mailbox to get the mail slightly up hill. When I came back it was hard to keep from falling. I think I will drive the car today. About 100 foot to the mailbox and back. I'm prone to falling so I must be careful.

Getting old aint for sissies

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I have no opinion about Jenner. As far as I'm concerned he is at least as rational as you, but perhaps that aint saying much.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I guess you are mentally unstable also since you feel like you are a righteous Christian when in reality, you are an evil bigoted racist!