cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi i,am looking for a partner in agriculture crops and farming

HI me name is Mesesan Mihai 25 years old from Romania country Romania.I,am a griculture engineer.I,am looking for a investor or a association a partner which would like to come and work agriculture land in Romania and to exports in Europe or in Romania. I have agricultural land very large surface 1000 acres hectares that can be work with agriculture machines and established cultures of :corn,barley,grain,forage grass crops.And I have an area of pasture which is very good for cows its very nutritious and has a large surface 30-200 acres. WE can make a beef cattle farm or milk cattle farm, or a sheep farm.Thanks you for the time granted to red this message post. I expect an answer from you if you are interested of my proposal or if you know someone who would be interested and would like to do it please contact me its no problem you can come in Romania and stay at me house and see the land, my proposal its real i,am real and i,am a serious person.If you will be interested in me proposal write to me back and i would leave my cell phone number and we can talk by phone thank you me , Please contact me if you are interested i can send pics with the land oki me yahoo mail is iou_662@yahoo.com contact me thanks.

6 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Hi i,am looking for a partner in agriculture crops and farming

I hear Don Kraft out in Oklahoma has alot of money burning a hole in his pocket, you might want to look him up.   

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

How silly! I have limited capital on hand and most of that is required for family living and operating capital. Can you understand the concet or rich realestate and cash poor?

Unlike  you, I pay taxes lots of them but i don't whine near as much as you. ;~)

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Gee, BA! The chance of a lifetime, BA! After November, your going to need somplace to go, you know? With an all Democrat government, I think it would be best for you to go, so you don't make a fool of yourself, you know? Oh, btw, take Oily, turdytwenty, the beast,(cougar), with you, so you won't be lonesome. HAHAHA

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey GTO, a little birdie told me that Don sold his corn last Friday...flooding the market.  With all that dough he`ll need a "off-shore" place to invest Smiley Happy   BTW there might be alot of us going "John Galt" if Obama gets in again, I just don`t see that happening though.  Mitt Romney will be plenty liberal for you guys...if I was a lib I`d like Romney too. 

Jim B. in Iowa
Senior Contributor

Maybe you can take a little of that money and buy yourself a sense of humor...good loard you are a grumpy old **bleep**.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

If romney wins in Nov., you guys will be screaming for Obama!!!