cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Hickenlooper?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/07/30/best-moment-of-the-night-hickenlooper-mocks-ber...

He is going with the Trump proven strategy of mocking the opposition.....if you do it right, it seems to work.

5 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Hickenlooper?

Hey Red, dems all want to get to the same Utopia, Bernie and Liz want to go fast, Hickey and a few others want to go slower, but arrive at the same destination.  They`ll all go at the speed that congress allows if they get in office.  A concern is if Democrats coalesce around a "Hickey" that might hoodwink Independents.

Senior Contributor

Williamson I think best represents this class of progs.   They all seem to believe in magic.

I thought it was telling, about democrat leadership, when she said she lived in Grosse Pointe, what happened in Flint would never happen in Grosse Pointe.   Yes, and why did you live in Grosse Pointe Maryannie and not Flint?    They just want to be overlords.

Senior Contributor

yeah, I see that a lot about white democrats....somehow guys like Bruce and Obnox think that they can help legislate a breakup of the property of everyone that has more than they do, yet they will keep what they have or even gain.

In my view, we are all living in Elysium....that mythical place where we are all the "have's" and there are literally billions of "have not's" on the globe that would love to be the poorest person in America right now.

And it's our system of rewarding greed that is the engine that drives our success. Plus controlling our population growth...if we open up the flood gates, bye bye Elysium and bye bye to Bruce and Nox's social security and medicare.

Useful idiots is the term used for guys like that from the shakers and makers on the left.

Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

yeah, I see that a lot about white democrats....somehow guys like Bruce and Obnox think that they can help legislate a breakup of the property of everyone that has more than they do, yet they will keep what they have or even gain.

In my view, we are all living in Elysium....that mythical place where we are all the "have's" and there are literally billions of "have not's" on the globe that would love to be the poorest person in America right now.

And it's our system of rewarding greed that is the engine that drives our success. Plus controlling our population growth...if we open up the flood gates, bye bye Elysium and bye bye to Bruce and Nox's social security and medicare.

Useful idiots is the term used for guys like that from the shakers and makers on the left.

I can really only see 3 possible reasons for the stance of many of the D's that in essence the border should be open and that the USA should provide financial and medical support to those crossing.

• they are lying to get votes and don't really want that
  • they want to turn the country into an impoverished nation that will welcome communism
  • they are idiots.
Senior Contributor

just read some of the posts from a useful idiot onboard here, and all I can garner is that happy hour must have started early today.