cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Hilarious and typical rightwinger statement

Actually watched one of the koch bros say that the reason they were spending so much money on the coming election was to get rid of all those special interest groups.  What he really said by not saying it was "...get rid of all the special interest groups so I can control everything with my own special interest group!"

6 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Hilarious and typical rightwinger statement

Real Ringwingers kick the Koch`s in the butt, they are self serving.  They are on the opposite sides of the same coin as the Soros ilk.   Donald Trump is the only chance this country has of being great again and not coincidentally the Kochs aren`t backing fellow billionaire Trump.   The Kochs are the "anti-Trump".

Advisor

Watched that as wel. Just good ol' 2nd generation Dutch immigrants, trying to make an honest living and looking out for the rest of us common folk along the way. If anybody ever should have been fired at CBS, Dan Rather and Laura Logan notwithstanding, it would be that guy who on Sunday morning lobbed a bushel of softballs at Charlie.
Veteran Advisor

You say that now but you applauded Citizens United, Corps are People, etc, etc.  If you really think trump is the one to make America great again, I'm afraid I will have to reassess  your intelligence---again!  As someone said, "I have a drunk uncle who speaks his mind also!" Certainly don't want to follow his advice.  When you're on your little street corner, you can pretty say whatever floats your boat but in world leadership circles, a certain amount of diplomacy is required and trump doesn'tknow even the definition of diplomacy!!!              

Advisor

And now they stand with their privates waving in the wind, with no functioning political vehicle to drive. http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/ornstein-gop-meltdown Knowing full well that they were the main underwriters of the creation of the current mess.

Honored Advisor

Trump won`t ultimately be the nominee, the game is too rigged for that, but if you want to hear exactly what it would take to make America great again, Trump is the only one saying it.

The thing is some diplomacy requires a 3rd option of walking away...NAFTA, TPP, comprehensive immigration reform/amnesty to name a few issues that if no one has guts to actually do the correct thing, then the least damaging option of walking away is most attractive.  People that have hammers, often see everything looks like a nail needs driven in. Sometimes keeping the hammer in the toolbox does the least damage...and the hammer has been used too much as of late.  Church shooting? answer: ban the Confederate flag of course!   Insane person shoots up a community college?  answer: of course ban guns! 

Senior Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

Trump won`t ultimately be the nominee, the game is too rigged for that, but if you want to hear exactly what it would take to make America great again, Trump is the only one saying it.

The thing is some diplomacy requires a 3rd option of walking away...NAFTA, TPP, comprehensive immigration reform/amnesty to name a few issues that if no one has guts to actually do the correct thing, then the least damaging option of walking away is most attractive.  People that have hammers, often see everything looks like a nail needs driven in. Sometimes keeping the hammer in the toolbox does the least damage...and the hammer has been used too much as of late.  Church shooting? answer: ban the Confederate flag of course!   Insane person shoots up a community college?  answer: of course ban guns! 

Group that shoots up the cops, pass a resolution of support.