cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

the progressive mindset

babies are expendable but any piece of government paper is obviously something much more special and needs to be handled with greater care.

The guards at Auchswitz  were important to the German mindset;  the people inside?  not so much.

Not apples to apples, but on the same line as to figuring out which jobs are more important in our own society.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Bernie

There is no more wrong with driving a school bus than there is delivering mail.  Both are responsible jobs and both deal with people .  THE POINT OF THE WHOLE EXERCISE is to point out that the second smartest guy around should have put that great mind of his to better use than a job that many uneducated and not so smart people can do.  It is a waste!  But you guys just go ahead and let things fly right over your head.  Talk about a waste---of good oxygen!!

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

There is no more wrong with driving a school bus than there is delivering mail.  Both are responsible jobs and both deal with people .  THE POINT OF THE WHOLE EXERCISE is to point out that the second smartest guy around should have put that great mind of his to better use than a job that many uneducated and not so smart people can do.  It is a waste!  But you guys just go ahead and let things fly right over your head.  Talk about a waste---of good oxygen!!

A 12 year old can stick a piece of paper into a box. It takes great care and concentration to deliver children safely to school.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

As you have never done either one, you have no idea!

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Hillary Aid to Get Immunity, Testifies

I'd strongly suggest he avoid air travel of all forms but particularly of the general aviation variety.

Here's a moldy oldie about the fellah who the feds had an interest in regarding the 2004 Ohio presidential election and other sketchy matters.  Of course the morality of such matters is highly dependent on.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Connell

Michael Louis Connell (November 30, 1963 – December 19, 2008) was a high-level Republican consultant who was subpoenaed in a case regarding alleged tampering with the 2004 U.S. Presidential election and a case involving thousands of missing emails pertaining to the political firing of U.S. Attorneys. Connell was killed when the plane he was flying crashed on December 19, 2008.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Hillary Aid to Get Immunity, Testifies

Probably something to do with a defective garage door opener or something like that...or do "they" only get to use that one once?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: the progressive mindset

Take your Nazi comparisons and stick them!  That has no use here!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Whoa!!!  Going postal on me.  Calling me little,  you must be a Trump supporter; however, my name is not Marco so it's all goodSmiley Wink

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

No, not postal just letting you know that I do know a little about German and Germany!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Just want you to have the real facts, Craigo