cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Hillary gets schlonged

And she is maaaadd.  Meanwhile, teflon Don soars in the polls.  I've never laughed so hard in all my life.

5 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Hillary gets schlonged

You must have a much better sense of humor than the rest of us. Trump allegation that hillary is lying is an ultimate example of hypocracy.   How many believe even five percent of what trump is saying. Don't agree with him because the whole world will know how gullible you are.

While he is blowing hard it is going right up your patootie!

Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

You must have a much better sense of humor than the rest of us. Trump allegation that hillary is lying is an ultimate example of hypocracy.   How many believe even five percent of what trump is saying. Don't agree with him because the whole world will know how gullible you are.

While he is blowing hard it is going right up your patootie!

That's even funnier than the things Hillary spews. Her husband the fornicator is in an isis recruitment video.

Honored Advisor

Horton, I also laughed all morning long at how Trump insinuated that "Hillary dropped a deuce" at the break of the debate Smiley LOL   Oh God now I`m laughing again  Smiley LOL   That is so funny.  trump says "I know what she did and it was disgusting!" Smiley LOL 

But yeah, it was her turn in 2008 and Obama schlonged her.Smiley LOL

Advisor

Crazy thing is that he would have inspired his supporters all that much more if he'd had said it in English.

Senior Contributor

Why oh why do `We let 12 year olds vote......... ???