cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Hillary's Brain Damage

I guess that is her excuse...what about the other billion communists in the USA?

I loved how Slick WIllie tries again to say that there was nothing to Whitewater, even after all the felony convictions and the clintons paying over $100,000 to the IRS for taking false Whitewater tax deductions.

http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/05/14/3926543/bill-clinton-hillary-does-not.html

16 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Hillary's Brain Damage

I think Hill is working on her insanity plea over the Benghazi crimes  🙂    Just can not see her running in 2016, she just isn`t aging well.   I will give Hill a compliment, she is a working fool, drives herself into the ground, just can`t pace herself, too bad it`s always for the wrong causes.

The left pulled the same as Karl Rove is doing with Michele Bachmann (remember the looney tunes saying "batshiit crazy"?)   and Sarah Palin(her family, daughter was attacked by Letterman)  and John McCain the left`s favorite RINO in 2008 they said "he might`ve been tortued too much in Nam and went crazy".   So, alot of this is coming home to roost for the left.  

Right now, I`d place the odds of Hillary running at less than 50% and the odds of the left`s darling, Elizabeth Warren at  >50% of running.   That should put a tingle up Bruce and Nox`s legs   🙂

I've been saying all along that it was going to be Elizabeth Warren as the True "Hammer and Sickle" candidate in 2016. Billary are just a " place holder" until we get closer to '16 action. I'm not sure how "Mr. Big" is going to rig this election , but it'll be interesting to see how he pulls the strings on this, perhaps the last, election under the pretense of being a Republic under our current Constitution.

Maybe "Mr. Big" will pull a " Paul Wellstone " on Hillary Clinton to get a sympathy wave built up to give Elizabeth Warren some traction to " get a woman into the Oval Oraface". Maybe Mr. Big will go with a Biden/Warren angle to keep the Zionists in full control, AND appease the "Hammer and Sickle" progressives at the same time.

Either way, we are soon going to be slow roasted over an open fire.... Unless, a Revolt breaks out, first. That's probably why the Central Government is heavily arming all of their bureaucratic departments.

Are you corresponding from D.C.?

Nope. I've been busy driving first graders to the local zoo to watch the monkeys throw poop at the people paying the bills......um, wait a minute, that IS what goes on in Washington, D. C. , Isn't it? So, I guess that you can say that I have been watching a form of our "government" at work.
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Christ Craig. It is hard to believe you are still clinging to this Marxist/Jewish clap trap. Scaremongering is second mature to you but I think you might be beginning to believe it now. In fact, before the last election, you were certain the GOP were over the line before the vote. Reality struck and you issued threats to shoot democrats around you for their treasonous behaviour.

You needs to get some help comrade. I am surprised you are still allowed alone with children.

As for old Deere stating Hilary is not ageing well- he didn't worry about that when he supported Reagan. He was 106 when they through him into the mix. Amnesia is the word I think.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Is mr big bigger than tweedle dee and tweedle dum?  You really savor the coch bros don't you??What's your annual income up to now?  About $25K??  What do you get--3 hours in the morning and 3 in the afternoon??  Keep supporting them.  Maybe they will let a little more trickle down to you!!!

Husker-J
Senior Contributor

In all fairness to Hillary, I really don't think that the security on each individual site falls under her personal responsibility, so I really can't put the blame on her, for that.   As to a response, or non-response to an attack, I really don't think that falls on her, either, other than maybe to convey the message to someone who could order military action.

Where I DO fault her, would be in the cover-up.   Even a statement of 'no comment at this time' would have at least had some honesty to it, instead of 'massage the facts because we have elections coming up'.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Bill Clinton was not convicted +in the senate for his whitewater involvement. You didn't have the evidence for an impeachable offense. I knw it impossibleto forgive anyone that you think injured you but he didn't hurt you or the people of america. Are you going to whne about this as long as you hold the grudghe agains the bankrupt farmer?

Your headed for a whole lotta ulcers if you haven't got them yet!

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Again you have no evidence of that.