cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: Hillary's war

John Kerry was a big proponent of attacking Libya. And with some of the poster's here, its jaw dropping, twilight zone, wtf, switcho changeo deja vue reverso, omg, flip flop of the century. Lmao.
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Obama's Libya War

@Canuck_2 wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

MARCH 19, 2011
OBAMA: 'Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world'...

MARCH 19, 2003
BUSH: 'American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger...

But the BIG difference r3020 is Libya is a legal action ordered by the UN.

No 'boots on the ground' either. That is up to the libyan people.

Legal action "ordered" by the UN? Since when does the UN "order" military actions?

Advisor

I was thinking about that very thing last night but wasn't anywhere I could post about it.

You are just going to have to be patient and wait a little while until after the 2012 election when you get a President Barbour, Santorum or Bachmann and a teabagger congressional majority to go along with the new Presdident and then get them, first thing, to get us out of the U.N..

I've been reading road signs all over So. Mn since back in cold war days to "GET US OUT OF THE UN" so there must be lots of support for that all over the country if there is some at all in liberal Minnesota.

What a douchebag argument you wingers are posing on the Libya thing.  I'd rather it not become a reality, but in it having been these rovian, mudcochian comparisoms to Iraq are hideous.

Advisor

WTF?   do any of you brainwashed idiots addicted to the RvsD blame game ever read the news?   The british neocons have been hysterically criticizing the USA for not intervening for weeks.   The french were the leaders in twisting arms, holding conferences etc. twisting arms for the UN.  Nuttt Grinch and the neocons have been criticizing the Obummer administration for not "flexing the US muscle?

Now today your judas goats have you bleating and squawking against __Hillary's war.   Man you people are hopelessly brainwashed.   Why can't you WAKE UP ? ? ?    You are just like the Nazi's flocks  -- completely blind to what is right in front of your lying eyes ! !

Senior Advisor

@johnaa wrote:

WTF?   do any of you brainwashed idiots addicted to the RvsD blame game ever read the news?   The british neocons have been hysterically criticizing the USA for not intervening for weeks.   The french were the leaders in twisting arms, holding conferences etc. twisting arms for the UN.  Nuttt Grinch and the neocons have been criticizing the Obummer administration for not "flexing the US muscle?

Now today your judas goats have you bleating and squawking against __Hillary's war.   Man you people are hopelessly brainwashed.   Why can't you WAKE UP ? ? ?    You are just like the Nazi's flocks  -- completely blind to what is right in front of your lying eyes ! !

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FREAKIN KIDDING!!!!! Obama bowed down to the FRENCH!!! The FRENCH made em do it!!!!! BBBBBBUUUUUUURRRRRAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Senior Advisor

It don't matter what Hillary wants. She is not the decider. No I am not spitting nails but I do think it is a foolish thing to do. It's a mistake when Bush does it and a mistake when Obama does it.

That is the problem with an excessive war budget. They are inclined to use it as a matter of choice not need.

Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

It don't matter what Hillary wants. She is not the decider. No I am not spitting nails but I do think it is a foolish thing to do. It's a mistake when Bush does it and a mistake when Obama does it.

That is the problem with an excessive war budget. They are inclined to use it as a matter of choice not need.

That is the problem with an excessive government. Thery can always transfere SS$ or healthcare$ to the defense department.

Advisor

None of which contradicts anything in my post dip**bleep**.
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

But the BIG difference r3020 is Libya is a legal action ordered by the UN.

No 'boots on the ground' either. That is up to the libyan people.

Legal action "ordered" by the UN? Since when does the UN "order" military actions?

So what word would you use?

the UN passed a resolution and a number of countries have come together to enact that resolution. You pick the word. Results in the same thing.

Senior Advisor

The UN said if you want to attack gaddafi go ahead because the arab league wants you to stop him from killing civilians. Barack Obama gave the order for US forces to launch an assault.