cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Its like this Don

Doesn't involve you, unless you own a bunch of non-homes teased ag land in any number of Minnesota School Districts.

And my apologies to Red for mis-speaking.  The parcel he so spectacularly lied about doesn't qualify for the kick back.

Now, down on the ranch.....

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Lets see your math, Bruce Einstein.

This should be good.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

We have to change the tax code so that you and bill and warren and Mitt feel the cold fresh air of taxation like we commoners do. If the tax code is punitive for me why not the sme rate for mitt and warren and bill. Yours must be much worse as you do alot of complaining.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

I thought my response was more about debt being incurred without 

being paid .....what did I miss?

If the taxes would be paid currently, and not ran up on a national

credit card, then we would see the crying en masse.

Just like a certain denizen is doing , realizing that the referendum

he supported , thinking others would have to pay for it, now is

finding out that its going to hit him close to the vest.

wa wa wa

bruce MN
Advisor

The math was in the crap you posted about what something was going to cost you. Go find it and bring it back up.  I can post/link the particulars if you'd like, once you've done that.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

as was mine. The reason we have deficits is because one party thought the only way to solve problems was tax incentives. Tax incentives that do not produce more revenues as advertised. Thus if you incentivise hiring people  it will not produce the desired result because people only hire people to get the work done. They don't hire them because of tax incentives and we have blown billions thinking that tax breaks will urge people to hire someone.

Investment income gets a preferential tax rate with the notion that it will encourage people to invest and create jobs. Not so because they invest to make returns and not to create jobs. If i buy a thousand shares of JD stock from you how many jobs will create? John deere hires lots of iowans but they won't hire another one unless they need him to do the work.