cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Hoffman`s dealers not charged with murder?

Hey bad boy, do you know who the dealer is?? If you do, tell the cops. Maybe they will charge him
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Robert Vineberg is a suspect  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10627453/Philip-Seymour-Hoffman-had-hard-...    

but the cops are still investigating.  What are you trying to say, Schurrbart?

WCMO
Senior Advisor

That's true.  Yet, generously something like 1 in 5 could be diagnosed with some type of psychological disorder, and very few are actually diagnosed.

http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2010/05/03/mental-health-statistics/

"Looking at lifetime prevalence rates is also interesting and quite eye-opening. For any mental disorder (including substance disorders), the lifetime prevalence rate is an astonishing 57.4 percent. That’s more than every 1 in 2 Americans."

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Bad. You can't charge someone with murder unless you know who that someone is!!
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I never said anything about anyone being "charged".  Obviously Hoffman bought the heroin from a dealer, right?   Well if and when the dealer is charged do you think that he or she can be charged for the murder of Phillip Seymore Hoffman in the state of New York?  ....I know, because I did the very unique act of actually READING the link that I posted!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Bad--"It seems to me that a criminal selling a illegal substance to a obviously sick person should be charged with murder if a death results. ". Sure looks like you posted something "charging" a dealer with murder to me. Don't be such a dumb sh!t. Of course lying requires you to remember!
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Yeeeesss, if the police investigating the Hoffman death, find a suspect that they could make a murder charge stick, there SHOULD be a law so that such a charge could be made.

What are you, some kind of Psychopath?