Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Holier than thou

18 Replies
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: Holier than thou

Well, I think it`s official.......Don and Bart are headed to the home..................

r3020
Senior Advisor

tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

Probably the same number as you and I do Ronnie, ZERO!!!!

r3020
Senior Advisor

@tomexrepub wrote:

Probably the same number as you and I do Ronnie, ZERO!!!!

Got your corn and beans all planted Tom. Golfball size hail on the radar about a county and a half to the north west. Beans are already pounded in and a few acres buried in corn stalks. Corn just recovering from the frost.

tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

Still have 300 acres of beans to put in Ronnie.  Ground just a tad wet and didn't want to plant ahead of the rain that is forecasted today.  If we miss the rain, will get back it tomorrow.  Had some frost on Sunday but does not appear to have done much harm. Quite a few beans need a small shot of rain to help them break through the crust. 

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I'm not the one telling one who, according to the Bible, are going to h3ll for disobeying the world of God.
r3020
Senior Advisor

@tomexrepub wrote:

Still have 300 acres of beans to put in Ronnie.  Ground just a tad wet and didn't want to plant ahead of the rain that is forecasted today.  If we miss the rain, will get back it tomorrow.  Had some frost on Sunday but does not appear to have done much harm. Quite a few beans need a small shot of rain to help them break through the crust. 

Hey Tom, looks like the storm split before it got here with the worst stuff going to miss us to the south west. Got a pretty nice shower which hopefully give our beans a little boost.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
I'm not the one telling one who, according to the Bible, are going to h3ll for disobeying the world of God.

I have never told anyone they are going to hell, that is for the good Lord to decide.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re:you must know where you are headed

abd  i am sure it bothers you doesnt it or why question it wanna debate or run