cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Hollywood's decline

I bet a lot of the 20 percent tuning out from the appendage-less Oscar subset and the 20 percent turning the channel on this years NFL subset overlap.

https://townhall.com/columnists/laurahollis/2018/03/08/hollywoods-missing-manhood-n2458712

2 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Hollywood's decline

I didn`t watch any of the failing Oscars, but heard Michael Medved`s recap.  I guess Jimmy Kimmel joked "We make movies not to make money but to piss off Mike Pence"  yeah yeah yeah, a "joke" but pretty much sums it all up, big middle finger right in the face of everyone decent in America ...and some of these Libs lament "Oh how could a Christian vote for Donald Trump???  I just don`t understand???" ... damned dumbbells.

Then I guess one of the movies was about a older homosexual teaching a younger impressionable, not quite yet a homosexual kid how to do homosexual stuff.  Medved wonders if that movie was about a older man soiling a younger girl, would that movie receive the same accolades in this day of the #metoo movement?     And there was some damned Mexican director getting a undeserved award that couldn`t contain himself and went off on the President.   

Is anyone still dense enough to not understand why no one watches the Oscars and voted Trump in??

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Hollywood's decline

if Hollywood isn't the anus of the universe, it certainly is within spitting distance. None of the movies I have heard about seem to warrant wasting time to watch of the current 'Oscar" lineup.