cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Hope all you rightwingers

What specific bill that Obama proposed, has been blocked?  Or was it just things that he said he wanted to do, that didn't happen?

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Schnurrbart, just as 3020 and Nebfmr say, Obama and the Dems own this mess.  Our debt is 100% of GDP that is 100% of GDP, bears repeating.  Bush never had anything like this.  If the Dems ramroded Obamacare through with zero Repub support why couldn`t they have also raised taxes or whatever you guys think needed done to fix things???? Huh?  Was talking to a friend that works at Fleet Farm, that had been a Obama supporter, even he now sees how his retirement plan in the stock market is worth less everyday.  Obama bungled our economy big time and he owns this mess.  He can no longer with an ounce of credibilty say that he inheirited anything other than a economy that WAS working just fine from George Bush.  For two years the Dems owned the bus, the bus driver, the bus`s mechanic and things have only gotten much worse.  If they can`t handle it they need to step aside before we`re all eating squirrel meat.  You clowns should`ve put in Hillary, a good woman knows her limitations.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

FWIW, I think the economy was like a bus headed towards a brick wall for a long time.  The problem is that when Bush was President, he added a turbo to the bus.  Obama traded the bus in for a jet, and acts like he wants to light the afterburner.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You guys can all think that bush never did anything to contribute to this situation.  Opinions are just like a$$holes--everyone has one.  However, we know that the economy was well on the way to the cliff when Obama took over.  He hasn't been able to do much of anything for the same reason that bush never got anything done on abortion the first 6 years of his tenure.  I have already explained why Obama hasn't been able to get anything done earlier here so won't do it again.  I was watching CNN yesterday and they have a repub guy on there and even he said that this is the worst do nothing congress he has ever seen.  He admitted that whenever Obama has tried to get something done, the repubs would either block it in the house or tie so many other favorites to it that no one would vote for it.  The Dems did the same thing to bush so don't go ape sh*t over that.  It is time for all of us to scream at our reps and tell them they have a few more years to act like grownups or they will be run out of town on a rail!!!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Read my last post. I'll try to re-word it more simply, so there is no confustion.  The problem was looming, and Bush made it worse.  Obama is making it worser, faster.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Bart, that is what gave birth to the tea party movement.

BTW, what ever happen to the link at the bottom of your post that used to take you to the national debt clock, did it blow a spring?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

That must have been a long time ago.  Not real sure I even remember it.