Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Hoping my Reps are listening

16 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Hoping my Reps are listening

WHAT IF -- there really was a conspiracy among Obama and/or his cabinet members and more, to attempt to thwart the Trump candidacy and/or overturn the election and/or accuse/frame the President for "collusion"? . . . and

WHAT IF -- there really was a conspiracy among Obama and/or his cabinet members, Clinton team, and more, to attempt to conceal/destroy evidence of Clinton wrongdoings, in order to maintain and elevate her chances for candidacy and election?

Advisor

Barr is in charge of looking hard into all of that to get it past the “what if” spot. Said he is going to.

There is an opening just come up for a new Special as the old one just quit.
Senior Contributor

explain again how Obama and a bunch of lifelong Republicans in the FBI and DOJ conspired with Hillary to spy on Trump's campaign at the same time that the FBI threw Hillary under the bus with the announcement of opening an investigation into her , so that Hillary would lose the election, so that the deep state Republicans could take down Trump..........

okie dokie then............

Senior Contributor

Lololololol. 2 years. $40,000,000 and found nothing after conclusion and full report filed.

But he quit? Lolololololol!
Senior Contributor

the epoch times .......... wow !  Why didn't you put up something from qAnon or 4 Chan ..... same credibility.

did you see Billy on TV today ?

Barr hasn't found "Satisfactory" answers in his review of alleged Trump camp spying......

in other words, he hasn't found anything , but is continuing to fish and bait. Fish away Billy , over time this will disappear but they will still pretend that there is something there ,they will keep it alive , keep you guys on the hook , keep you revved up , keep you defending Daddy T to the very end.  And hence forth it will become the lexicon of the Trumpees and the rallying cry forever more. 

Senior Advisor

Now would be a good time for Adam Schiff to release his mountain of evidence of Trump's wrong doing.

Veteran Advisor

Epoch Times currently has more credibility and neutrality than all the major news networks, in my opinion.  And, I don't watch Fox nor CNN.

The Barr investigations are at least as important as the House investigations into "obstruction", perhaps (likely) more-so.   The House is operating under the assumption that the end justifies the means (though they are primarily just pandering to their supporters) -- yet, any impeachment charge while the Senate is solidly Republican will likely result in a dismissal or acquittal by the Senate.  If Democrats believe they have evidence enough to proceed with an impeachment charge, then they need to be rolling out that evidence and proceed.  Otherwise, they aren't doing themselves nor anyone else any favors.  At the same time, in America, one is innocent until proven guilty, something that sets us apart from many other nations, and thankfully so.  As for Barr, there is already a lot of evidence of the bias of Obama cabinet members, etc., (CIA, FBI, DOJ), whether or not it results in any additional charges/convictions.  If Democrats believe actions against Brennan, Comey, McCabe, etc., represented obstruction, they are likely to not really get anywhere with those arguments.  Mueller and Comey were buddies -- if Mueller could have found "collusion", he would have -- if Mueller could have found "obstruction" of his investigations, he would have -- Mueller wanted to minimize saying anything that would cast a bad (worse) light on actions of the FBI, etc., while minimizing all the other fringe issues Democrats have been pursuing. 

Have you noticed the substantial reduction in illegal "leaks" of information from government sources over the past year?  Who is no longer there?  Coincidence?

Senior Advisor

Epoch publishes real interviews not anonymous sources. Progressives complaining of fake news is just deflection. Hilarious deflection.