cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horton....check out the Cantor snip in here

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/02/19/the_gops_freudian_moment_125655.html and then recall how that worked out for him. That would be Eric Cantor....FORMER member of Congress so you don't need to look it up or ask somebody.
4 Replies
HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Re: Horton....check out the Cantor snip in here

To not vote is to vote....what the 2/3 rds voted for was whatever the other 1/3 wanted is ok with them.  Why are you libs always so full of good advice and trying to "help" us to "get along"?  Cantor is a progressive...good riddance and I wish the same to McConnel, Grahm, McCain, and Boehner.  Now get back in the back of the bus Bruce, sit down and shut up or I'll post more pics of liberal utopia Detroit.

You are starting to mak sense somehow.  You not only believe that the GOP won something decisive, you believe that your radical faction fonud some real power.  Something more than the ability to obstruct.  

Sorta liek you seeing yourself and your "movement"  (I'd go in real deep on you never having attended a political caucus n your lfe) as ISIS. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Obama is a huskster running a 3 shell game in which there isn`t a pea under any of the shells.  With his amnesty executive order, the key phrase to remember is "pathway to citizenship" ...oh it`s flowered with "paying pay taxes"...yah, illegals working for 5 or even 10 bucks wouldn`t owe a dime in taxes, total red herring.  The Republicans are invited to "share the blame" on amnesty just as the Trojan horse of supporting the Unaffordable Sickcare Act was.   ...say what you will but at least Bush went to congress and got BIPARTISAN support for Iraq.

Truth of the matter is, if Republicans cave on immigration...I`m done with them, immigration is a major line in the sand.  They back away from that, people like me are done with them..and i doubt Mexicans will vote for them in ant significant numbers either.  Romney could`ve gotten 70% of the Mexican vote and still lost in 2012...too many stupid white people that went for Obama?

But say Republicans join the amnesty deal...okay what next, how do they actually get those Mexicans to vote for them?  Promise MORE than the Democrats????  Well, then they would ses to be conservatives.   I guess the Republican elite will have to do the math: If caving on these issues will they make up for the BA`s that they lose with Nox`s that they will pick up?  That is the question.   oh I know what they`ll do, they`ll figure Jeb Bush will pick Scott walker as a VP and that will supposedly appease me...well Scott walker, that will shoot their chances at Nox`s vote  Smiley Very Happy 

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Wrong again Bruce....just because you believe something doesn't make it so.  The only movement I'm a part of that resembles isis is the one I left in the stool this morning.