Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House vote…is your guy on…

16 Replies
aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Re: House vote…is your guy on…

I would bet there is some corrupt Dem add on that is killing the bill. As it is now any veteran can go to the commissary and get the same deal on food as active duty personnel so what is the need anyway?

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Just more libtard whining..

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(New food security office for veterans)

Why did they need to establish a new separate office?

Look up the proceedings on the bill.  All discussions are public info.

What you want to know should be in there. Or call one of those No voters offices.  You should be able to get chapter and verse. I’d start with Coach Gym.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Look up the proceedings on the bill.  All discussions are public info.              What you want to know should be in there. Or call one of those No voters offices.  You should be able to get chapter and verse.)

So I made a simple and great point and bruceQ, the originator of the thread no less, doesn't have a clue....so why didn't you say your post was just about politics and not the actual bill which you apparently could care less about?

Did you look it up?

I know full well what it was about. Not going to expose my words to your context fracturing addiction.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Did you look it up?)
No

(I know full well what it was about.)

I believe you meant to say: Mmm, good point, I don't know why they are wasting money on a new office.

Instead of your version of: Where's Jackie

Ask one of those nearly 150 Republicans who voted Yes why the did.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Why are US soldiers on food stamps? How much is it again that lying Anthony Fauci makes?