cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: How Did one become

a gnat and the same cell the next day turn into an elephant ???? ask your science teacher --the rest of us with brains know better now wanna debate or run

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re:GREAT POST JUST A GUESS

as most of the smarter ones know

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: How Did Early Primordial Cells Evolve?

How things evolve could be most apparent to people that have spent their lives in farming an personally witnessing the change in plants and animals due to hybridization. Introducing improved genetics to both and recognizing the change in species. Isn't it just as logical that some genes survive and other don't because of different climatic condition such as temperature changes and humidity changes. Also the genetic materials that may move because of wind and water or transported in or on the bodies birds and animals.

Of course we do not know how those things happened because that information has not yet been revealed to us. Or we have not yet recognized the answer. But we do know what impact human beings have had on plant and animal pathology and evidently with our recent movement into dna splicing, we may have just begun.

The fact is that many changes have occured throughout history without human intervention.

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

I agree, things are always changing, and evolving.No argument there.

Just wondering where the very first living cell came from? 

How did it get there?   What made it come 'alive', to allow it to evolve into different things?

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

You mean the one that first appeared on earth or the first cell of your living god. Where did she come from. You  beleive that earth and the species on the earth had to be created by someone or something, but you don't consider that divine had to come from some whereor something.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Correct me if I am wrong but I was lead to believe that god created Adam and 
Eve.  There was no mention of them evolving from plants.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

@Nebrfarmr wrote:

I agree, things are always changing, and evolving.No argument there.

Just wondering where the very first living cell came from? 

How did it get there?   What made it come 'alive', to allow it to evolve into different things?

One thing is certain. it was not god who made it come alive.  Krafty's suggestion sounds a little more acceptable than a snap of the fingers by a fictitious god and presto - we have life.  Ooooooh  yeah.  Hey what is that - I thought I saw a pig flying by.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

that reminds me of how the godbotherers cannot accept the big bang theory.  But in the same breath they accept that god did the very same thing.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

brilliant reply - just freaking brilliant.  And you wonder why the godbotherers are never taken seriously. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

If you`ll carefully read the book of Genesis, it says that "man" was created on the "6th day"  then God rested on the 7th "day" and after that Adam/Eve were created.  Many Christians believe that Adam was the first person that was created, and the whole shebang was created 6,000 yrs ago.  And they are wrong about that, I know you athiests have a field day with those that believe the earth is 6,000 yrs old, but you are only arguing with people that don`t understand the Bible......given that, maybe you athiests would possibly have a crack at themSmiley Happy