cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: How Did Early Primordial Cells Evolve?

@Nebrfarmr wrote:

I never argued against the Big Bang theory.

The Bible doesn't go into details, so whether it included a big bang, or not, we do not know.

However, before man came to life, he 'clapped his hands together' to make him alive, which certainly could have made a big 'bang'/

No details because physics is beyond the comprehension of most prayer mumblers.  They stick to what they know best, not the truth.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

@Nebrfarmr wrote:

Maybe it just means, he didn't tell the authors of the Bible everything.  Genesis is just a background, spelling out our origins, and not a detailed step by step journal of how it was carried out.

So far as I know, he did not have much education like the authors of the bible.  Little wonder it is made up of half truths, lies and a little bit of spin thrown in.

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

So, the truth would be, you don't know?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

@Nebrfarmr wrote:

Personally, I wasn't alive back then, so I don't remember.

However, my Bible says something like 'plant life'.
That very well could have been seaweed.

So, what did plants 'evolve' from?

What did the first creatures that crawled out of the ocean eat?

First life was of course single celled so would hardly have been called seaweed.

All life evolved from the original single celled creatures which at first were not even fully developed cells as we know them today.

Why would you not think the first life coming out of the water would not go back into the water to eat?

Probably came out to get away from some other creature that was going to eat them and those who came out therefore survived better.

Evolution,based on survival of the fittest or on those creatures that can make a living where others can not so less competition.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

Hey Canuck, no I`ve told you many times that "Adam was not the first man on earth". Yes, Adam was alone in the garden of Eden, the "6th day humans" lived outside of Eden, Eve was created from Adam`s rib.  Now, Cain who was a product of satan and Eve, killed Abel and fled to the `land of Nod and TOOK A WIFE`.  The decendents of Cain are "Kenites" the Bible warns us of them, saying "beware of those that SAY they are Jews, but are NOT, they are from their father the devil and the deeds of him they will do..." . 

Go to Chapt 5 of Genesis, it takes Adam`s lineage through to Noah and later in the Bible from Noah to Jesus.  The purpose of "Adam" was a pure line to Jesus.  In Genesis chapt 6, it tells of a localized flood because Adama`s lineage became impure, the only family that remained pure was Noah`s. This is why the flood destroyed that area.  The Chinese weren`t affected, the Africans weren`t affected, ect.  "Goliath" the Philistine giant`s forebearers, are thought to have been an escapee of that flood, David took care of him in short orderSmiley Happy

Different bible stories than I was told and different than what you will find if you search for the first human.

Unless of course you search scientific findings then you will find a whole line up of ancestors that eventually formed the first humans gradually over many hundreds of thousands of years so   no one individual in scientific findings that is the 'first human'.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

@Nebrfarmr wrote:

Maybe it just means, he didn't tell the authors of the Bible everything.  Genesis is just a background, spelling out our origins, and not a detailed step by step journal of how it was carried out.

So you are saying tha the bible does not know everything.

Good first step to understanding the truth behind what modern science has found and has proof for.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

@Nebrfarmr wrote:

So, the truth would be, you don't know?

What I do know is the truth will set you free.