cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: How Greene might have won.

I put forth as reason number one Mr. Greene from South Carolina, the man who is one step away from being a US senator because he was either the first name on the ballot or black.  Democrats in South Carolina had no idea who he was but he got elected for one or both of the aforementioned reasons.  And the GOP is putting up losers??  You should start a petition to get PeeWee Herman on the ballot in California.  He'd be good.

I honestly don't care which party gets a majority just as long as there is a positive change towards fiscal and social responsibility.           

Veteran Advisor

I don't have any political problems.  That seems to be in your world since you are the one b*tching all the time about politicians.

Senior Contributor

All it takes to win is one vote. All that didn't vote for any candidate said they didn't like anyone in the primary. Or did the machines not allow the option, "None of the Above?"

Senior Contributor

What a hypocrite you are.  You bitched every day about the last administration.  This one is absolutely the most incompetent in the history of the country so I am entitled to bitch.       

Veteran Advisor

It is only incompetent in your mind since you don't like Obama and any Democrats and never will.

Senior Contributor

Wrong again, postman.  I do like some Democrats, the ones with some common sense.  You don't like those so we won't ever agree. 

Veteran Advisor

Tell me something bedman.  What makes you think that you should always be correct and everyone who has a different belief is always wrong?  Why is that?  I bet that if you were ever in the military and your mother saw you marching, she would say that everyone was out of step but her sonny boy.

Senior Contributor

There are some liberal posters here who say some things that prove me wrong from time to time.  You just aren't one of them.   

Veteran Advisor

I have some bad news for you--you haven't proved that this is on the up and up.  I'm betting that there is a small group of SC goppers with tight butts right now hoping that they got away with this.

Senior Advisor

The burden of proof is on the accuser.