cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: How It REALLY Is. :o(

Nobody makes Limbaugh look good! No even himself!

I suppose Nova is not fair because you don't agree with them. I find republicans discredit the media because the media refuses to carry water for them. Example, the media reported the Clinton foibles but would not support the stuff tht the reubs made up about him.

Repubs thought they could plant the garbage and the media would carry the ball for them.

Senior Advisor

Really Mr Kraft?? Hillary went on about the vast rightwing conspiracy, which no one could ever find, yet the leftwing journalist put their conspiracy right there on journolist for all to see. When healthcare is failing, and they have to pass it as an amendment to another bill, the journalist say it is time to call the tea party and repubs racist. They admit it right there, they started the lastest race war, and Limbaugh looks bad? They talk on journolist about how they are going to marginalize Sarha Palin, and Limbaugh looks bad? Is that how they inform the public? Is that what passes as journalism today? Continue to watch them, you will ,be the most uninformed person in the world. The journolist journalist have admitted by their own postings they ARE INDEED nothing but a branch of the dumrat party and the liberal agenda.

Senior Contributor

For the most part what I have seen on PBS with their NOVA and Frontline shows has been pretty fair at representing all sides of the issues.  

Veteran Advisor

@r3020 wrote:

Really Mr Kraft?? Hillary went on about the vast rightwing conspiracy, which no one could ever find, yet the leftwing journalist put their conspiracy right there on journolist for all to see. When healthcare is failing, and they have to pass it as an amendment to another bill, the journalist say it is time to call the tea party and repubs racist. They admit it right there, they started the lastest race war, and Limbaugh looks bad? They talk on journalist about how they are going to marginalize Sarah Palin, and Limbaugh looks bad? Is that how they inform the public? Is that what passes as journalism today? Continue to watch them, you will ,be the most uninformed person in the world. The journalist have admitted by their own postings they ARE INDEED nothing but a branch of the dumrat party and the liberal agenda.

Years and years of yellow journalism is exactly why the "new media" got started and has flourished.  Heck, anyone with a cell phone or a flip video camera is a reporter, now.  No one can get away with anything, as someone always has a digital recording device going, all the time.

V-P Biden knows all too well about those.

Craig, I must give credit where it is due and you are so right.