cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: just rewards

I really think you are hard up for heros if someone who puts 5 more bullets into a wounded and unarmed person is considered hero material.

Watch the video, the robber with the gun is going out the door when the unarmed robber is shot the first time.

The risk was over.

Did the robber fire even one shot?

Your hero fired 5 into a wounded person after having the time to find a second gun and load it.

Not the type for hero worship for me.

And your usage of the slang phrase 'knuckle dragger' has a lot more meaning to others than you are willing to give it publicly.

Senior Advisor

Re: just rewards

Where is the mom's outrage at the people who she said forced her son the try to rob the store? The Pharmacist did exactly what he needed to do, protect himself. I find it hard to believe the mom when she said he reloaded to shoot some more. Did he just have one bullet. Did he miss with all the rest? I don't blame him a bit for shooting multiple times, may be the guy will get up and shoot him. What is an outrage is the pharmacist is in jail. He was in his store, not bothering anyone, and suddenly to guys come into his store with a gun pointed at his head. He wasn't looking for trouble, the 2 robbers were. Now he is in jail and the robber is called a hero. This has got to be the twilight zone.

Veteran Advisor

Re: Welcome to.....The Liberal Zone!

@r3020 wrote:

Where is the mom's outrage at the people who she said forced her son the try to rob the store? The Pharmacist did exactly what he needed to do, protect himself. I find it hard to believe the mom when she said he reloaded to shoot some more. Did he just have one bullet. Did he miss with all the rest? I don't blame him a bit for shooting multiple times, may be the guy will get up and shoot him. What is an outrage is the pharmacist is in jail. He was in his store, not bothering anyone, and suddenly to guys come into his store with a gun pointed at his head. He wasn't looking for trouble, the 2 robbers were. Now he is in jail and the robber is called a hero. This has got to be the twilight zone.

The Twilight Zone is what you have when the Leftists run things.  I hear that things might be a LOT better in 2 months time.