cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Timeline

Not trying to take away from the Chiefs.  And we in Minnesota have had to cut the Vikings way more slack than we want toSmiley Frustrated

Advisor

Gurly, I watched the first half of the game yesterday while having family Sunday noon meal and thought that Cousins could have used a better receiving squad....many top flight receivers would have caught the ball that Diggs got his hands on but could not pull in.

And having Treadwell looking lost for the most part vs. Adam Thulien fooling the defense is not going to help win many games. And Pat Elfilin looked like the Pillsbury doughboy trying to block actual physical specimens. And Bradbury made a few blunders too....notably not remember it was pro football, not college, when he went too far.

The signature Cousins play was when he saved is $80 million dollar body by going to the turf early and NOT getting the first down. That said quite a bit about his desire to win. He is not my type of guy but you have to ride the  race horses that are in the stable, and he is the only one the Vikings have now, probably by intent.

Advisor

I’m not sure that couldn’t have been a super bowl preview anymore than any other top billing regular season game. 

Some real parity in the top half of the NFL, imo.

Veteran Contributor

Bernie has a better chance of becoming President than the Vikings winning the Superbowl.

Advisor

Just looks to me like NFC is a turkey shoot.  

Senior Contributor

hopefully

The gophers win the west,  someone different for the buckeyes to destroy in the big championship.

Advisor

Re: hopefully

Quite certain if the starved out Gopher fans see their team  go to The Rose Bowl they won’t even remember having played OSU. 

Advisor

Re: hopefully

Well, when PJ "broke the norms" and brought a bunch of his WMU recruits and players with him.....

I remain a died in the wool MAC fan- good football, less BS. Still the best training ground for coaches anywhere.

Although not as interesting as a few years ago when you'd go broke betting the under on any game below 100.

BSU v. WMU tonight.