cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

How are you going to spin this one?

Trumper calls off meeting with “little rocket man” as being “inappropriate at this time”!
13 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

thankful for you

I'm thankful for GTO and shnurrbart among a couple of others on this site.  

Some days I wouldn't know how bad we have it in America if it wasn't for them.  I look at a huge run up in the stock market, the commodities are rising daily, the weather has been great, unemployment is at record lows for everybody, not just white guys, less people on food stamps, etc.  

Kind of like the two old gentlemen sitting together on the park bench.

You can guess which one aligns with the shnurrbart 

two Jews in a Vienna café in the 1930s. One of them is reading the Yiddish newspaper, while the other one peruses the Der Stürmer, the Nazi propaganda organ. The Jew reading the Yiddish newspapers asks accusingly “Why are you reading that Nazi rag?” The other Jew responds: “I used to read the Yiddish newspaper, and all it talked about was how Jews are suffering, being fired from their jobs, being subject to pogroms and starving. Now I read in the Nazi newspaper that we control the world. I prefer the good news!” 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: thankful for you

I am thankful for a president that has Americas best interest in mind.......

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: How are you going to spin this one?

You guys are really something, not only rationalize the scumbag in chief’s stupidity and
Narcissistic actions, you had already awarded the idiot the Nobel Prize when any thinking person knew that the chances of this meeting happening (let alone solving anything) were slim and none.
BTW-America’s best interest? That’s a laugh, the only best interest this sociopath has in mind is his financial well being and continually getting his massive ego fed. The only reason
He makes those phony “America First” statements is to appeal to the “base” you mouth breathers and window lickers...
Unbelievable.
Hope that Mueller releases his report soon, this presidential clown show has gone on long enough.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Rocket man punked Fat Nixon ,  even had a commemorative coin made .... 

He elevated Rocket man to a place that everyone knew he shouldn't be elevated too. More winning I guess ...

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

In his alternative universe, bizarro world of made up facts and his own version of the truth,
all the scumbag has to do is call it winning and
the rubes eat it up like round steak to a starving dog.
What a bunch of saps.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: The little train that could.

And the hate train rolls on down the tracks.....By the way, I thought it was to early for the prize talk........But you ate it up when Obama was handed one.......for what? We need to just start calling a spade a spade.......The democrats have morphed into the new communist party....

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: The little train that could.

unlike the obummer train wreck which couldn't find it's way out of the train yard, the Trump Train is picking up steam,  great having a "I think I can, I think I can" train man

that might cause those at the end of the tunnel to watch for the light or get run over while thumbing their noses because they don't know how to "organize" something better.

Make America Great Again!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I’ll give your trash the same treatment that one of the regular jackal posters gave mine a while back...
Blah blah blah hate blah blah Obama blah blah
spade blah blah communist blah blah obummer blah blah
Blah maga blah blah
There. Fixed it.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Thanks for being honest. Your party is "blah blah blah....blah blah blah ....There,. Fixed it.........