cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

How `bout Susana Martinez for Trump`s VP?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susana_Martinez 

http://www.ontheissues.org/Susana_Martinez.htm  

Oh I know AgJudge will "LOL" about it, but he`ll LOLabout whoever Trump picks.   But she seems pretty sensible on the issues.  Trump will about have to pick someone from a different geography than NYC and a "politician"  that can help with the transition.  Martinez is young, yet experienced, she seems open to the idea, I think she would make a terrific pick.

8 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: How `bout Susana Martinez for Trump`s VP?

She has a promising political future. Not a chance in the end that she'd accept. Get behind Newt.
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Far be it for me to understand the mind of Trump, but he`s got the "Alpha male" vote pretty well tied up...Newt would be like putting too many worms on the hook.  Susana Martinez isn`t one of them crazy radical "La Raza" Mexicans, she seems to`ve come from the kind of Mexicans that`ll work and earn what they get.  That`s the kind of Mexicans that Trump has to start appealing to, because the little basterds that flip off and cuss at decent people going to a Trump rally, them and their felon parents can never be won over....not even if we were stupid enough to have nominated Lindsey Graham, that still wouldn`t have been enough goodies for the hoodlum Mexicans.

If Martinez gets the call and listens to Trump`s elevator pitch, I think she`s sensible enough to listen and if she listens she`ll be won over for the VP job.   But, the minute she accepts, she`ll become the media`s least favorite Mexican...they`ll dig and dig and dig and try to find and manufacture dirt on her.   Just watch.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Nope...  She was a Democrat in 1995

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

is she attractive enough to be a "trump woman"?

Thats the question.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey Polaris, so was Trump a Democrat back then.  Smiley Happy   You know how back in school there were real dummies?  Well that`s the way with former Democrats, learning just does not come easily for them.  But once they wake up and know the truth....look I know alot of these are second string, but it`s all we`ve got to work with.

Trump is saying alot of truth and we gotta get him elected even if it means giving up a pawn like vice president, to appeal to half wits to get Trump elected.  Trump is the main prize.   You notice how Bruce doesn`t want us going in the Martinez direction?  Bruce knows if Trump wins Susana over, it`s curtains for Hillary, grab the hook, the gong just went off for her.  

I`d like Newt, but we gotta win over women and a few Mexicans and I don`t know as aother Alpha male would do Trump`s campaign any good.

bruce MN
Advisor

Nice looking but no Shelly or Sarah. 

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

BA a private citizen that sees the light is different than a politician that jumps ship. One is doing it because they truly believe the other is doing it for cash in their pocket.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Trump's going to pick Kim Davis as VP.  Has a multiple divorced man,he needs the religous of your party.

LOL hahahahahahahah Smiley Very Happy